Jan 5, 2018
Each update brings new content of some sort, often the great sort, but what I always check for is, can I collar all the girls yet? If a new girl is added, my first question is, can she be collared?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I know and I respect the creator's choice. I just wanted to know if there were any plans to customize her looks in the future
There are no plans to customize the characters. The sheer amount of art assets required would be prohibitive to actually getting anything done.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
So I decided to start over.
And focus on one girl at a time.
Currently trying to unlock bree scenes, question about the kitchen fun time.
Is it possible to get it after minami moves in?
When I check the schedule, it's only possible to trigger the event on wednesday and friday at 20.00
PS: is it weird that the event is supposed to uncap submission to 75 but I already have her at 100 sub?

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Did a stupid thing and refused Minami to learn about sex.
Any way to change event-check trough console, so I can just see it again?? Don't want to start a new game just for that...

Reactions: ShadowVini

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Did a stupid thing and refused Minami to learn about sex.
Any way to change event-check trough console, so I can just see it again?? Don't want to start a new game just for that...
No. You need to start from earlier save. If you do not have earlier save. Learn to save often and regulary. This advice does not help only her.

• Sad
Reactions: vitamin433

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I do have a save right before she asks for advice, the only problem is: it was 14hours of gameplay before my current save.
Not really helpfull, as you can assume.
Then you are out of Luck. You can only learn save more often like every one or two hours. In this game saving often is really helping you out specially if you go mainly for one girl at a time.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes