Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Gonna wait a few days for bugs to be fixed, but I now realize I should try the ultimate Harem run. I wonder if getting Emma first, but keeping Sasha at high Love early on so she doesn't trigger the buff dude events is possible then start getting all the other girls. I also wonder if it's now a 4 way home harem or 3 way, but you can get Samantha if one of the other two girls left. I remember Samantha would move in, in place of the girl that moved out a long time ago.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Also I would know some good ways to use the money that starts accumulating: expand the house.

We need an extra Room for Sam moving in, two more plus one sound proof practice room for the band girls, one for my personal servant (Cassidy), one for Emma (can't live without Sam), one for valet Lavish, Morgan shouldn't feel left out, 128 more rooms for the guards defending the premise from Kylie - you get the picture.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Also I would know some good ways to use the money that starts accumulating: expand the house.

We need an extra Room for Sam moving in, two more plus one sound proof practice room for the band girls, one for my personal servant (Cassidy), one for Emma (can't live without Sam), one for valet Lavish, Morgan shouldn't feel left out, 128 more rooms for the guards defending the premise from Kylie - you get the picture.
Alternatively, just move to a bigger house rather than tear up the house they're renting.

Besides which, Kylie is in a padded cell somewhere.

Reactions: cavaemon

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
Gonna wait a few days for bugs to be fixed, but I now realize I should try the ultimate Harem run. I wonder if getting Emma first, but keeping Sasha at high Love early on so she doesn't trigger the buff dude events is possible then start getting all the other girls. I also wonder if it's now a 4 way home harem or 3 way, but you can get Samantha if one of the other two girls left. I remember Samantha would move in, in place of the girl that moved out a long time ago.
My advise is either ignore Emma or wait for story rework as she isn't worth the effort. You can have 3 and 4 ways with Bree, Sasha, Samantha, and Lexi in the mix as far as I've seen on devs twitter. A lot of them had blonde themes so you may be required to change Sasha to her bimbo version. Sasha ex-boyfriend is easily avoidable and I think it only triggers on weekends if I remember correctly but if you get Sasha LP high she will tell him to piss off stopping those story chain events. I had her LP at 100 so I'm not sure what the minimum LP value would be.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017

I would like if the hinted content of the attic and sleeping on the couch till it's done, could be included here as well.

jestir

May 4, 2018
so I open up steam today and there was an update to this game and they are celebrating the steam release one year anniversary by expanding the home harem by adding Minami and Samantha out of all the games on here with patron and steam this is the only one that releases both patron and steam at the same time they do not show favoritism even the steam version has the ability to play beta you just have to select it in steam to opt into betas so if you are like me and can not afford to pay for a monthly patron and you want to support them then please by the game on steam here is the link to the Steam store page for the game

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
My advise is either ignore Emma or wait for story rework as she isn't worth the effort. You can have 3 and 4 ways with Bree, Sasha, Samantha, and Lexi in the mix as far as I've seen on devs twitter. A lot of them had blonde themes so you may be required to change Sasha to her bimbo version. Sasha ex-boyfriend is easily avoidable and I think it only triggers on weekends if I remember correctly but if you get Sasha LP high she will tell him to piss off stopping those story chain events. I had her LP at 100 so I'm not sure what the minimum LP value would be.
Oh, I know about Sasha's requirement for the blowjob to not trigger, at least... it used to be 50lp, so, basically you need to go to a date with her. And for Emma, haven't tried it with the old version because of the bugs and how easy it is to screw things up. Now I just wanna try getting her first since a lot of my play-throughs are slow anyway, you know... collecting money slowly, getting stats up, getting those dom Sasha foot massages before turning her the other way.

jestir

May 4, 2018
Love & sex: Second Base Game link
Andrealphus Games store page link to all their games

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Sorry but this page usually shares the Patreon version.

Always svcscomics publishes the links to download the Patreon version,

Aceves from there I get the game and share it

• Red Heart
Reactions: lewismasss

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
id use svs buuuuuut i reserve that site for the games that dont make it on f95. im happy to wait for a link here when it comes.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes