SigmaAldrich

Jul 3, 2018
Okay, for people who are having trouble with adding Samantha to the home harem.
1 - Samantha needs to be okay with you seeing other women. This means she needs to have maxed out love, high kink points and you being honest with her.
2 - Obviously, the home harem needs to be in place.
3 - Talk to Sasha and Bree about Samantha. As in actually go up to each woman, click the talk topic and hit the Samantha icon. And yes, I'm being that specific because some of you are that dumb.
4 - Call Samantha. I don't know what room triggers this, it happened for me in the bathroom.
5 - Enjoy your foursome.
Thanks. Maximize Samantha's love before the event was the most important thing in this update, I guess.

Then, did you guess the trigger of Minami's?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
v21.3.0b Windows/Linux:

Changelog:
- Minami added to the home harem
- Samantha added to the home harem
- 16 new story events (Bree/Minami/Sasha/Samantha)
- 629 new lines of voiced dialogue
- 8 new sex scenes (Bree/Minami/Sasha/Samantha)
- Bug fixes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This game looks great. But I have a question. This isn't a game: fuck them all, nothing wrong with that. ?
Here are the consequences?

I would like to start this game, but at the beginning, when I don't know any of the women, I don't know which one to choose. And then I don't want to make a mistake. :LOL:

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
This game looks great. But I have a question. This isn't a game: fuck them all, notjhing wrong with that. ?
Here are the consequences?

I would like to start this game, but at the beginning, when I don't know any of the women, I don't know which one to choose. And then I don't want to make a mistake.
there a home harem with 4 girls now

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Qmil679

Hilde

May 1, 2017
Hello everybody.
Anyone could be kind enough to share some save files as I have lost mines.
Thanks in advance and have a good play.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I have a feeling I'm going to have to start from scratch but before I do, how do you start the new minami content?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes