gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I have a feeling I'm going to have to start from scratch but before I do, how do you start the new minami content?
The harem (Bree/Sasha) needs to be formed, you need to have had sex with Minami before and you need to have a threesome with Bree/Sasha, if you wake up the next day (I think you need to set the clock to 7-9am) something should happen...

Reactions: bosa43

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
This game looks great. But I have a question. This isn't a game: fuck them all, nothing wrong with that. ?
Here are the consequences?

I would like to start this game, but at the beginning, when I don't know any of the women, I don't know which one to choose. And then I don't want to make a mistake. :LOL:
It is a game based on decisions. Each decision leads to something good or bad.
In any case, please refer to wiki lovesex.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
The harem (Bree/Sasha) needs to be formed, you need to have had sex with Minami before and you need to have a threesome with Bree/Sasha, if you wake up the next day (I think you need to set the clock to 7-9am) something should happen...
Thank you, this game can be very vague. Don't think I'd ever guess that lol

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Ok yeah so my save sucks and I can't progress the minami home harem storyline. So if someone has the start of that part I'd really appreciate a save, thanks

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
correctly, the old mod still works for all updates of the game. The mod let's you control the time, day, month and weather. Just be careful using the time for events. It's good to set it to where you're an 1 hour away from the event, and then let the time process just waiting.
Talking about the gallery mod, numbnuts.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I don't get why Devs don't maintain up to date wikis or walkthroughs of their game. The way that Absolute Power Corruption by having it double as a changelog is the best model and its weird how few devs do it that way.

This game has now reached the level of complexity that it definitely needs it (how many people for instance went through all the events to reach the home harem only to fuck up at the very end?) or rather did a while back but now there aren't people doing the devs work for them anymore.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Ok yeah so my save sucks and I can't progress the minami home harem storyline. So if someone has the start of that part I'd really appreciate a save, thanks
The attached save (8-2) is at the end from the previous update. (You have to talk to Bree or Sasha to trigger the threesome)

Hi, has somebody save from 21.3.0b ?
The attached 8-3 is a full save for 21.3.0b, but you won't see any of the new scenes because they are not repeatble. (Use 8-2 if you want a save from the previous update...)

I don't get why Devs don't maintain up to date wikis or walkthroughs of their game. The way that Absolute Power Corruption by having it double as a changelog is the best model and its weird how few devs do it that way.

This game has now reached the level of complexity that it definitely needs it (how many people for instance went through all the events to reach the home harem only to fuck up at the very end?) or rather did a while back but now there aren't people doing the devs work for them anymore.
There is an up to date wiki:

I cant tell Sasha about the home situation. How can i do it?
Wait a day or two (there's a "timer" in the background)

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020

Errr... You do know that there is a wiki which is up to date? It's linked in the first post (and in the post right above mine).

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Definitly needs a patch.
You can't tell who's older.
You could have named it 3's company or 3's a crowd.
A man lives with his 2 sisters or aunts or cousins, something along that path.

dillibas

Jul 23, 2017
I am trying to do the Emma path, and am stuck at her and Bree talking. They are never at the school at the same time (bree is working at the maid cafe). am i missing something?

Tegaran

Jun 19, 2020
Is there a way to date and bang Emma if you have other girlfriends(Bree, Sam, Sasha) I try to ask her out on a date, but she says that she'd never do that to Sam.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
anyone got a save up to current content? I dont wanna go through all that again to get to new stuff please and thanks
I posted a save 5 posts above yours... (https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v21-3-0b-patreon-andrealphus.13488/post-5440412)

I am trying to do the Emma path, and am stuck at her and Bree talking. They are never at the school at the same time (bree is working at the maid cafe). am i missing something?
If Randomness is set to None, both should be at the university between 4pm-5pm during the week. If it's set to one of the other options it's random...

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
question, reading wiki about sam's paths

came to this in to revenge path, saturday visit
Alternative: If you caught Ryan cheating during the wedding you will have Sam visit you together with a of hers. Mike has to decide if he accepts or refuses Samantha's offer.

How exactly do you get this? Because if I'm not mistaken, catching nat with ryan locks you to path B.
While for path D you need to take a walk.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
question, reading wiki about sam's paths

came this in to revenge path, saturday visit
Alternative: If you caught Ryan cheating during the wedding you will have Sam visit you together with a of hers. Mike has to decide if he accepts or refuses Samantha's offer.

How exactly do you get this? Because if I'm not mistaken, catching nat with ryan locks you to path B.
While for path D you need to take a walk.
You need to play path B and during the "Marriage sucks" event choose the correct options to get to path D...
I made a flowchart for Sam some time ago: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v21-3-0b-patreon-andrealphus.13488/post-5255205

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes