Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think this now deserves a harem tag, seeing how we've started building an actual harem :Kappa:
It does indeed, though the "Harem" tag on this forum isn't what most of us think of when talking about harems - just "collecting girld" does not qualify. But since the introduction of the Band Harem foursome some months ago, it should be there. Well, somebody has to tell the OP to amend it.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
anyone else get this weird shit in different locations AND on people too? View attachment 1114279
Set config.devoloper to false, those are debug messages...

damn bugs
Things like that happen if you use the console to set the LP. (I guess you did set bree_love to something high, which breaks the game, use the built in cheat menu if you don't know what you're doing...)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Set config.devoloper to false, those are debug messages...

Things like that happen if you use the console to set the LP. (I guess you did set bree_love to something high, which breaks the game, use the built in cheat menu if you don't know what you're doing...)
ya i set stuff in console so guess i created my own mess then...going to restart a fresh game and try again LOL without doing stuff to console
UPDATED:started a brand new game fresh download and all and its still giving me those weird things as i posted earlier
and i used the suggested console command ya gave me and has no effect

Last edited:

Jam82

Oct 19, 2018
The attached save (8-2) is at the end from the previous update. (You have to talk to Bree or Sasha to trigger the threesome)

The attached 8-3 is a full save for 21.3.0b, but you won't see any of the new scenes because they are not repeatble. (Use 8-2 if you want a save from the previous update...)

There is an up to date wiki:

Wait a day or two (there's a "timer" in the background)
Still can't get it to work, when and where do I have to talk to bree or Sasha?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
ya i set stuff in console so guess i created my own mess then...going to restart a fresh game and try again LOL without doing stuff to console
UPDATED:started a brand new game fresh download and all and its still giving me those weird things as i posted earlier
and i used the suggested console command ya gave me and has no effect
You need to remove the config.developer = True line from the file you've written it in... (If you used the unren.bat it should be the unren-dev.rpy...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Still can't get it to work, when and where do I have to talk to bree or Sasha?
Choose the "fuck" option in the kitchen on Sasha or Bree when they are both in the same room (If you loaded my save they are in the kitchen already...), if you wake up the next day (between 7am-9am) something should happen...

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You need to remove the config.developer = True line from the file you've written it in... (If you used the unren.bat it should be the unren-dev.rpy...
i dont see the option is there a file somewhere to manually edit that? Untitled.png

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You used the bat to create the unren-dev.rpy file, those is inside the LoSeSb-21.3.0b-pc\game directory (not the same folder as the exe...)
LOL duh god help me!!! thanks bro appreciate it and for your time and patience too :)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how do you work the ingame cheats?when i click the question mark it goes green but nothing else changes that i can see anyways?

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
No developer can create a harems dating game where girls can be dominant or at least active without the male hero being an effeminate slut?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes