Normdk

Jul 27, 2020
still nothing still trying to trigger Samatha harem tell me to call her nothing happens
worked for me to call her in the living room.

The invite scene that follows heavily indicates that Sam rushes to MC - who is at home.
So maybe every room in the house works :)
But give it a go at home

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
anyone have a safe file with everything unlocked that they can share?i wanna check out the pregnancy action
thanks in advance if ya can hook a brother up

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
The only change I would love to make to this game is adding the option to mute the MC's voice. It feels weird as fuck to hear "yourself", specially with thr annoying acting this one have.
Yes if only there was an option like that :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
This game kinda lost me with the 20+ girls in it, and it's barely even mid season for this game I think, it's just too much.
You know, there's nothing saying that you have to have a full blown relationship with every single girl in the game.

For example, in my game, Kylie is locked up in a secure padded room.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This game kinda lost me with the 20+ girls in it, and it's barely even mid season for this game I think, it's just too much.
You may argue that it is too much of course but I very much doubt that it is "halftime" in term of number of girls - not many more coming.

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
Emma is like the most troublesome character I have had to deal with. Used unrenpy and multiple save editors to get into the data but basically since her introduction I've had to just edit the event values to push her through, otherwise something somehow blocks her.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong... maybe she's bugged, but god damn I'll make her events go through.

Reactions: bosa43

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Emma is like the most troublesome character I have had to deal with. Used unrenpy and multiple save editors to get into the data but basically since her introduction I've had to just edit the event values to push her through, otherwise something somehow blocks her.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong... maybe she's bugged, but god damn I'll make her events go through.
No, its just the case that Emma doesn't have a whole of content.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
You know, there's nothing saying that you have to have a full blown relationship with every single girl in the game.

For example, in my game, Kylie is locked up in a secure padded room.
but gotta catch'em all!

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
No, its just the case that Emma doesn't have a whole of content.
looking at her event code she seems to have plenty enough.

Never had an issue with emma,
The trigger for her dream event is broken,
Appears to be several trigger issues.
I got past the dream stuff. My problems come with all the variables her events need. Editing the save variables doesn't work out all the time, then I edit the event requirements after tracking them down, but then some other event doesn't save a variable for the next event...

It's not like I'm using some super old save file, it's from a few versions ago but the game just won't give in!

Lolian

Feb 21, 2020
for some reason the event where I come home from work during Bree's maid-path doesn't trigger. I've consulted the wiki and tried basically every variation I could, without sucess. Does anyone here know how to trigger it? The event in question is called "kitchen fun time (optional)" on the wiki

Reactions: misdark

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
Im getting a inventory exception when trying to start the game for the first time wont even load downloaded twice and replaced all files

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes