gfot

Jun 14, 2019
for some reason the event where I come home from work during Bree's maid-path doesn't trigger. I've consulted the wiki and tried basically every variation I could, without sucess. Does anyone here know how to trigger it? The event in question is called "kitchen fun time (optional)" on the wiki
A few of us are dealing with the same problem, seems to be a bug. A big one, since the event opens up further KP gains for Bree.

Lolian

Feb 21, 2020
A few of us are dealing with the same problem, seems to be a bug. A big one, since the event opens up further KP gains for Bree.
Okay, good to know. Hope they're gonna fix this soon, Bree's maid-path is one of the main reasons I love this game :(

blob69420

Apr 19, 2018
Andrealphus I think `bree_event_09c` is bugged. `bree.sub.max` is set to 75 only at the start of the event, but the event itself requires that `bree.sub >= 75` because of of the `is_sex_slave ()` condition. Did you mean `is_collared ()`?

Reactions: inazav and Lolian

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
For those of you experiencing lag have you tried changing the drive/device you are keeping the files on to see if it makes a difference? I moved mine from my external drive to an internal HDD and it really helped.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
oh but of course this happens when i finally knock a bitch and then goto work for this shit Untitled.png

gfot

Jun 14, 2019
Apart from the Bree event mentioned above, I am not getting the Emma dream event, and the Samantha breakup event (Path E in the wiki). The last one does not specify a place in the wiki, can it trigger anywhere?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
any one can share save file plzzz i dont know how to play this game
If you haven't played I'd suggest using cheats and using a guide because a save would make you miss most scenes. If you still want an up to date save someone posted it just go back a couple pages.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Apart from the Bree event mentioned above, I am not getting the Emma dream event, and the Samantha breakup event (Path E in the wiki). The last one does not specify a place in the wiki, can it trigger anywhere?
For sam in patch E, it's the map

Lolian

Feb 21, 2020
Andrealphus I think `bree_event_09c` is bugged. `bree.sub.max` is set to 75 only at the start of the event, but the event itself requires that `bree.sub >= 75` because of of the `is_sex_slave ()` condition. Did you mean `is_collared ()`?
Seems to be the mistake indeed. In the wiki it also says that the condition is supposed be "be collared"

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Uh... Does the Home Harem have a bad end? Cause the girls just left the house. I don't remember this happening last time. They've also been removed from the journal, both as a harem and individually.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How do I do Ayesha's mall date I am only getting normal date locations when I ask her out

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
bah sasha is a fucking bitch ...i knocked her up and then later got to ask her to go steady and everytime i do she says NO

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
It seems there's a bug in Bree's "I'm bored" gamer event. She got probably as a result of that encounter whereas the wiki say she can't get pregnant.

blob69420

Apr 19, 2018
Anyone got a fix for bree maid optionals? or a workaround even if with editing?
This should fix if you're stuck at "Come back home after work when Bree is in the kitchen". The conditions are
- Bree is in the kitchen.
- Sasha isn't home.
- Bree is collared.
- Time is 18:00 to 20:00.
- Bree submissiveness is at least 50.
- You are at the front porch.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes