Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Home Harem how to get it without the bad ending:
side tip: It would work faster if you use cheats.
First, you need romance Sasha or Bree first. Honestly, it's super easy to romance Sasha first because her events are not super hard to get to. While Bree it's easy just to do the maid path honestly.
The Goal is:
Sasha need 75 Love Points, 75 Kink Points and 50% Lesbian points (Just use the cheat to bring it to 50% but be careful because when you have sex with her it'll get lower. So also reset it back to 0 and bring it back to 50%). Also, have sex with 3 times.

Same thing with Bree but the maid path is just quicker for me in my opinion.

Just make sure both of them have the same requirements, then you have make sure they both girls are in the same room so they could confront Mike and then they'll ask if he's dating anyone else? If you're going to do the Sam or Step Sister or both path then say yes to seeing other girls it won't ruin anything. Then if you completed all the requirements I gave for the Home Harem then they won't break up with you therefore, the harem will be unlocked.

Now, adding Sam to the Mix:
Just caught Ryan at the club then show Sam the photo that he was cheating and then she'll come over drunk and yes you love her then you'll have sex with her. Afterwards bring up her LPs first then talk her another day, then Sam and the MC will go out on a date then on another day bring up her LPs talk to her then she'll confess her feelings accept them. Her points should be around LPs should be around 80 and her Kink points should be 65+. She will ask you are you seeing other women, say yes make sure your kink points are high for her to not be mad. She even suggest she might want to join the fun.

How to get Sam into the Home Harem:
Talk to Bree and Sasha then call Sam then boom she's in the harem.

To be honest: I don't really care about the Step-Sister being the harem. I might do it or not it depends.
Though then you can not collar Sam. For collaring her you need to wait to get her married and when she says marriage sucks tell her about his cheatings and say sorry.

Dannii

Jan 2, 2018
I am currently struggling with Samantha. Every date she will automatically be set to -30% and I only ever seem to be able to do doggy with her.

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Is this ' v21.3.0b ' version got any bugs or bugs are already fixed (since it have a 'b') with a small bugfix after this latest update?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is this ' v21.3.0b ' version got any bugs or bugs are already fixed (since it have a 'b') with a small bugfix after this latest update?
b already is a bug fix, but c should come out soon (according to the devs twitter in 5-6 hours), so if you want to play the game from the beginning I would wait a bit...

Reactions: whereislotion

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
I didn't understand Minami's quest "Minami suspects something".

Also usually after a few days he should unlock Scottie's "Wait for it" quest, but strangely I don't get Sasha's event to invite him, despite waiting a long time.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I didn't understand Minami's quest "Minami suspects something".
The harem (Bree/Sasha) needs to be formed, you need to have had sex with Minami before and you need to have a threesome with Bree/Sasha, if you wake up the next day (I think you need to set the clock to 7-9am) something should happen...

Also usually after a few days he should unlock Scottie's "Wait for it" quest, but strangely I don't get Sasha's event to invite him, despite waiting a long time.
I think the tricky part about this one are Sasha's dom/sub points. Thpose need to be between 25 and -25 for the event to trigger...

Reactions: Alien_Player

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
The harem (Bree/Sasha) needs to be formed, you need to have had sex with Minami before and you need to have a threesome with Bree/Sasha, if you wake up the next day (I think you need to set the clock to 7-9am) something should happen...

I think the tricky part about this one are Sasha's dom/sub points. Thpose need to be between 25 and -25 for the event to trigger...
Thank you for your suggestion.
So the first one I already did the harem quest between Bree and Sasha, so I just have to wait for the time you suggested and hope that something will happen.

For the second I already have the sun more than 25, but is there a specific point in the house where Sasha talks about Scottie?

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
I can't progress Minami's route any further beyond The Visitor. Had the conversation, LP dropped, and that's it. Both the log and walkthrough say I need to take her on dates, but it's not offered to me. I can max her LP to 25, and that's it. Kink is at 50. The cheat menu says her siscon points are maxed. Yet every time I talk to her, the date option isn't given. I've been all over the house for two weeks, hoping to trigger an event with her to progress, but nothing.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
You need to play path B and during the "Marriage sucks" event choose the correct options to get to path D...
I made a flowchart for Sam some time ago: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v21-3-0b-patreon-andrealphus.13488/post-5255205
When Sam comes to have sex during Marriage Sucks,
The good option that unlocks Colloring Sam is Apologize,
But for revenge you gotta tell her She Ain't Much Better.
holy shit how did I miss that o_O
Thanks for your help ya beautiful pervs.

Though then you can not collar Sam. For collaring her you need to wait to get her married and when she says marriage sucks tell her about his cheatings and say sorry.
Is this the only way to collar her?

Another question about Sam, is it only possible to have her in the home harem in path A?
Because I only saw the not exclusive event in path A in the wiki.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
holy shit how did I miss that o_O
Thanks for your help ya beautiful pervs.

Is this the only way to collar her?

Another question about Sam, is it only possible to have her in the home harem in path A?
Because I only saw the not exclusive event in path A in the wiki.
Path E will bring you back to Path A once it is done. So yeah you need to go the whole Marriage cheating apollogize hazzle to have her wear that collar and she will join the harem if you have her on high kink points.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Path E will bring you back to Path A once it is done. So yeah you need to go the whole Marriage cheating apollogize hazzle to have her wear that collar and she will join the harem if you have her on high kink points.
so...... If I want her in the home harem, have the alternate saturday scene, a collared pet, and SPICY SPICY MEATBALLS!
I can go wedding > bathroom > SPICY REVENGE STORY > Home harem?
huehehehe
Oh wait.... Path E.
So I guess no harem in path D?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
so...... If I want her in the home harem, have the alternate saturday scene, a collared pet, and SPICY SPICY MEATBALLS!
I can go wedding > bathroom > SPICY REVENGE STORY > Home harem?
huehehehe
Oh wait.... Path E.
So I guess no harem in path D?
No Harem in Path D too but because you are an asshole too then she will not accept collar.
So either revenge or collar but not both.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
But there is no precise point to activate the Minami Harem quest event, I'm still at the first and despite waiting for the time span they suggested, nothing happened, and I have already unlocked Bree's harem and Sasha, in theory the event should appear, instead nothing!

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes