str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
lots of things make no sense im at arcade with bree and no options to play the games wtf man
just one of the many things worng with this game aside from the bugs and shit and the lag im experiencing that too
just havent said much about it as to many others done so for me arcade.png alrighty then.png

Blinkleblockly

Feb 21, 2019
So I ask Sasha for sex infront of Bree, say yes when Bree asks to join in. Have my threesome, then go to sleep. I wake up cos Kylie is stalking me, back to sleep, wake up at 7 like my alarm says and the Minami event just is not triggering. Is there something I'm missing?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
lots of things make no sense im at arcade with bree and no options to play the games wtf man
just one of the many things worng with this game aside from the bugs and shit and the lag im experiencing that too
just havent said much about it as to many others done so for me View attachment 1115567 View attachment 1115568
The current version is pretty buggy BECAUSE we tried to fix the laggy pb and rewrote a huge chunk of the core of the game :)
It's not always as bad ^^

Reactions: Donkeybong

kabuto666

Oct 7, 2017
Update for android please.
Is there a harem between Sam and Emma for future updates? If there is the title should be "Bestie Harem" since Sam are best friend with MC and Emma.

Reactions: Caped Crusader

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Home Harem how to get it without the bad ending:
side tip: It would work faster if you use cheats.
First, you need romance Sasha or Bree first. Honestly, it's super easy to romance Sasha first because her events are not super hard to get to. While Bree it's easy just to do the maid path honestly.
The Goal is:
Sasha need 75 Love Points, 75 Kink Points and 50% Lesbian points (Just use the cheat to bring it to 50% but be careful because when you have sex with her it'll get lower. So also reset it back to 0 and bring it back to 50%). Also, have sex with 3 times.

Same thing with Bree but the maid path is just quicker for me in my opinion.

Just make sure both of them have the same requirements, then you have make sure they both girls are in the same room so they could confront Mike and then they'll ask if he's dating anyone else? If you're going to do the Sam or Step Sister or both path then say yes to seeing other girls it won't ruin anything. Then if you completed all the requirements I gave for the Home Harem then they won't break up with you therefore, the harem will be unlocked.

Now, adding Sam to the Mix:
Just caught Ryan at the club then show Sam the photo that he was cheating and then she'll come over drunk and yes you love her then you'll have sex with her. Afterwards bring up her LPs first then talk her another day, then Sam and the MC will go out on a date then on another day bring up her LPs talk to her then she'll confess her feelings accept them. Her points should be around LPs should be around 80 and her Kink points should be 65+. She will ask you are you seeing other women, say yes make sure your kink points are high for her to not be mad. She even suggest she might want to join the fun.

How to get Sam into the Home Harem:
Talk to Bree and Sasha then call Sam then boom she's in the harem.

To be honest: I don't really care about the Step-Sister being the harem. I might do it or not it depends.
I had problem on calling Sam. I got 3 choices. chat , ask location and ask for a date. no event. I tried to call her everywhere in the house. still nothing. already got Bree and Sasha ok.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
No Harem in Path D too but because you are an asshole too then she will not accept collar.
So either revenge or collar but not both.
so basically
Path A + E = collar + home harem
Path C = Threesome
Path D = revenge
Though to be fair, I always thought that the revenge path is the perfect path for the home harem, especially with the non exclusivity pact.
I mean, come on. How is the path where she break off a wedding or get a divorce, the path where she's fine with a non exclusive treatment!?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
This version is very buggy for me. And laggy, last I played was the version when Minami can be sexed with, or Sam revenge path introduced, dont remember, but that version never lags.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
that moment ya yell at your screen BLUE BALLING MOTHER FUCKER
bitch wanna be fucked NO OPTIONS AT ALL TO DO SO fuck off View attachment 1115494
There are a lot of Events with similar issues. Together with the lack of repeatability of some of the nicest scenes and the lack of more options outside/other places for collared girls. Are the only real gripes I have with this game.

Reactions: str8up

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Also have anyone problem with event "Bree meeting Kat" ?
They both start talking about threesome and then all of a sudden the whole scene ends, in the middle of the dialogue.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
It seems there's a bug in Bree's "I'm bored" gamer event. She got probably as a result of that encounter whereas the wiki say she can't get pregnant.
ironic name for her event im bored of her...the arcade event wont work for me tried few times OTHER times i get the errors screen
from other stuff from her annoying as fuck....reading others post alot say sasha is to hard i found her the easiest
for the longest time when i went to give her a ring she flipped out so hit the ol scroll back and didnt bother
NOW i finally got her to accept the ring BUT wont accept proposal BUT im wondering if thats because she is my full sex slave?
i married i think samantha (one that was married to ryan)got good ending BUT didnt wanna end as i had other shit i was working on so i reloaded last save point t avoid being married to her LOL

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I had problem on calling Sam. I got 3 choices. chat , ask location and ask for a date. no event. I tried to call her everywhere in the house. still nothing. already got Bree and Sasha ok.
is Sam love points are high or Kink point?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Samantha path E does not work ... LR 80, a year has passed.
If one works but you must be on the street where the university is, I work between 13 and 16 so that it can jump, this event has a percentage in chance that it will come out, so save and reload.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes