Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
It's only possible on path E,
Path E is the best outcome for Sam,
It fully opens her up.

Catch Ryan at the club but when you go to Sam and select the topic,
Choose not to tell her,
During marriage sucks after the sex tell her Ryan cheated,
Then apologize for not saying it sooner.

You'll then be able to Collar her and add her to the HH because she fully gives herself to MC.

Path E event usually triggered at the park for me at 14:00,
It can probably trigger anywhere since it doesn't specify a location,
But it is at 14:00 so save at 13:00 after marriage sucks and keep trying.

Also make sure you top off her LP to 80 it is a requirement.
i forgot the choices i made BUT remember the outcome sorta ...after i had sex with her we talked in bed right after and i suggested talking to ryan about a 3some mc was meaning ryan and his wife and another girl BUT didnt specify it
and she tells ryan about our mc fucking her and ryan boots her out and she come to you and its a bit of twisting and turning with options BUT eventually had to wait for her to call and then she does and then married and cool ending for THAT story line

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
well ive tried and tried to play this game and everything just seemed to haven from bad to worse and unplayable really
have events that dont trigger ...then theres the multiple grey error screens ignore doesnt work but reload or what ever does
and then just choose differently to skip out of the errors.....then theres the girls ya spend stuff for points
books,flowers.etc and IF ya can cen gift (sometimes cant always gift)ya dont get credit for it NO CHANGE
then theres ones ya wanna put into friend zone example the tom boy chick ya went to school with.etc (forget her name)
to many problems and ive got no more patience ..no hate here guys i love the game JUST not the headaches from the lists of problems sooooo i really hope one day this game does get completed as i really do enjoy it and would really like to finish it a few times (i say a few times because id like to try and get every ending possible)found one ending it was samantha (chick that dumped ya for ryan and then ya later knock up and marry)was a cool ending but i reloaded from past save as i didnt wanna end that way
although it ws a nice ending anyways dev i truly wish you all the very best im rootin for ya brother as i wanna play this game when its all completed and pray you have the patience and time that your going to need and require to fix this game 100%,etc
thanks for letting us play it :)
Honestly just wait a week for the update to be smoothed up and you should be able to play without any major bug.
We did a lot of big engine change to the game this time around and you kinda were unlucky to try out the game for the first time just now ^^

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Which girls can get pregnant as of now?
i can list 2 that cant....lezy and your boss .....lezy takes the pill and boss makes ya wear rubber at least thats as far as i got
fucked around hoping for option to bring up the subjects with them BUT it never popped so i got bord and moved onto other chicks

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Anyone mind telling why I can't even dream of emma??? Like I've tried kept doing the thing instructed my fun factor is always higher than ten but that shouldn't matter bc I haven't even had the 1st dream does anyone know why I can't even have the 1st dream??? Is this a bug or just bad luck

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
The location navigation in this game is still a pain in the ass after all this time. I've mentioned this before, and all I got was an excuse about android users not having enough screen space. That's BS because when you go to the city, there are an extra 2-3 locations laid out on the navigation bar than there are in the house.

At the very least, every location inside the house ought to be a directly accessible from any other location within the house, with the exception of the girls' rooms, the bathroom, and the swimming pool. Having to make that extra click to go to the living room to get to the hallway to get to the bathroom to take a shower is unnecessary.

Reactions: tdree

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
18:00 monday through friday,
You need to experience after date sex with her first.
Ok, I tried it again. I had a date with her, had sex with her after the date and on monday I went to the café at 18:00. Tried to talk with her, order a coffee, but nothing triggered it.

rviveuuuuuuuuu

Mar 31, 2021
when will the date feature on the cheats be available I have to go all the way from summer to summer cause I couldn't meet Ayesha in time

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
when will the date feature on the cheats be available I have to go all the way from summer to summer cause I couldn't meet Ayesha in time
I do not thik that button dose what you think it dose. if you press the date cheat while you are on a date it raises the date's um... progress? success rate? not sure what it is called, but it increases it to 100%

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Hey there, first of all I would like to say that I really like this game. There's a huge amount of content to play and enjoy and so many characters to with content to explore. However... There's something that's been gnawing at me in regards to this game for a while, so here goes.

No offense, but is the male lead character Mike suffering from multiple personality syndrome or something? Sometimes he's playing the role of the ultra-woke neoliberal (and even says so in his interactions with Shiori and Morgan) while other times he's play-raping Palla, collaring women as sex slaves and even threatening to beat the hell out of Gwendoline. It's just kinda odd, to be honest. I'm not offended or anything, I was just hoping you could explain what's up with the male MC if anything.

Reactions: Feofan Grek

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
It's available during dates. It just maxes out your date progress bar. To change the date/month/ect you need the mod in OP.

Hey there, first of all I would like to say that I really like this game. There's a huge amount of content to play and enjoy and so many characters to with content to explore. However... There's something that's been gnawing at me in regards to this game for a while, so here goes.

No offense, but is the male lead character Mike suffering from multiple personality syndrome or something? Sometimes he's playing the role of the ultra-woke neoliberal (and even says so in his interactions with Shiori and Morgan) while other times he's play-raping Palla, collaring women as sex slaves and even threatening to beat the hell out of Gwendoline. It's just kinda odd, to be honest. I'm not offended or anything, I was just hoping you could explain what's up with the male MC if anything.
Most of these don't seem like mutually exclusive personality traits to me. You can still still aim for equality for all, and play rape your bitchy girlfriend and collaring a harem. Kinks generally aren't tied to morality, as long as everyone is a consenting adult. There are definitely a handful that do cross a line though. The stuff with the bosses daughter is dubiously coessential at best. This is the first I've heard of anyone named Gwendoline, so I can't comment on that either way.

Regardless, I think it's mostly fine.

Last edited:

junito

May 27, 2017
how to progress with kleio? she has the car but cant progress to studio sex , have all the status but still nothing, any tips?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As has been answered, what you believe in and which kinks you have may correlate in some manner, but isn't mutually exclusive especially if all people consent. Also, people showing one face in the public and acting differently behind closed doors isn't that rare an occurence either, although most of those people are plain assholes while the MC Mike is considered sympathetic.

(Small annotation to avoid confusion: I don't think you meant "neoliberal", because neoliberal people aren't "woke". Neoliberalism is not the modern variation of liberals but more akin to libertarians - small government, free and unregulated market, that kind of stuff.)

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020

It's available during dates. It just maxes out your date progress bar. To change the date/month/ect you need the mod in OP.

Most of these don't seem like mutually exclusive personality traits to me. You can still still aim for equality for all, and play rape your bitchy girlfriend and collaring a harem. Kinks generally aren't tied to morality, as long as everyone is a consenting adult. There are definitely a handful that do cross a line though. The stuff with the bosses daughter is dubiously coessential at best. This is the first I've heard of anyone named Gwendoline, so I can't comment on that either way.

Regardless, I think it's mostly fine.
Yeah, the stuff with Cassidy is pretty dub-con turning into a case of Stockholme Syndrome as her story progresses. And the first sexvent with Palla in the locker room is pretty dubious, too, as I for one am not so sure if she actually wanted to get fucked by the MC at that point. The collaring in general is aside from Cassidy consensual, though, so there isn't much of an issue there.

As for Gwendoline, she's a pretty bitchy side character and an ex of Anna, who is one of these women who say 'all men are trash' (I think this was an actual thing she says), and she's pretty mean to Anna on top of that. I think that she actually threatened to beat one of them or both of them, and that's essentially what triggers that threat of the MC beating her up. Regardless, this threat is issued after Gwendoline insults and bullys Anna, so I don't see that much of an issue there, either.
Honestly, the one point where I really say that the MC is not that good a person is (aside from the stuff with Cassidy and that first encounter with Palla) his constant cheating if you try and play all the girls :ROFLMAO: even if it's kinda redeemed by the fact that if you play your cards right, it does lead to the harems.
On a sidenote, why the everloving fuck is Kylie even in this game? I swear, she's simply the worst.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, the stuff with Cassidy is pretty dub-con turning into a case of Stockholme Syndrome as her story progresses. And the first sexvent with Palla in the locker room is pretty dubious, too, as I for one am not so sure if she actually wanted to get fucked by the MC at that point. The collaring in general is aside from Cassidy consensual, though, so there isn't much of an issue there.

As for Gwendoline, she's a pretty bitchy side character and an ex of Anna, who is one of these women who say 'all men are trash' (I think this was an actual thing she says), and she's pretty mean to Anna on top of that. I think that she actually threatened to beat one of them or both of them, and that's essentially what triggers that threat of the MC beating her up. Regardless, this threat is issued after Gwendoline insults and bullys Anna, so I don't see that much of an issue there, either.
Honestly, the one point where I really say that the MC is not that good a person is (aside from the stuff with Cassidy and that first encounter with Palla) his constant cheating if you try and play all the girls :ROFLMAO: even if it's kinda redeemed by the fact that if you play your cards right, it does lead to the harems.
On a sidenote, why the everloving fuck is Kylie even in this game? I swear, she's simply the worst.
Ah thanks, I remember Gwendolyne now. Not too kindly though.

And about Kylie: if Andrealphus tried to keep her out of the game and away from Mike, he'd probably be sleeping with the fishes now. I mean, what can you do? The man wants to live.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes