str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how collared Sam in console ??
goto your game directory LoSeSb-21.3.0b-pc open renpy folder then open common folder and look for THIS file
00console open this with note pad and search for following line-->>>>
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False <<----delete word False and CHANGE TO True (case sensitive)
save/exit and start game and then its press shift and o

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
I just can't trigger the event with Bree when I need to visit her at the end of the day in the Café. I have maxed out love points (70) and I finished her previous events, but this one just won't trigger. I tried it at 17, 18, 19 o'clock (she's usually in the Café only at 18, but on Friday she works longer). Talking with her won't trigger it, ordering a coffee won't trigger it... What else should I do?

kabuto666

Oct 7, 2017
Can't interact Bree and Sasha while they are in their room. Unable to study guitar book the item is unclickable.

Nov 4, 2018
can somone explain me how to trigger the minami harem event?
Prerequisites: Already formed the home harem, Had a threesome with Bree & Sasha the night before, Had sex with Minami before once, wake up 07:00 - 09:00, times denied Minami < 3
Minami is trying to figure out what is going on between Mike, Sasha an Minami. She bursts into Mikes room after he had some fun Bree & Sasha.

• If MIke tells Minami that he is not in the mood that will lead to 2 new options he can choose from:
    • He deny that there is anything between him and the girls. Minami will get angry and storm out of his room. (increases times denied by +1)
    • If he tells her that he sleeps with Bree and Sasha, Minami will leave his room. (this will lead to Minami's request)
  • "Come here": Mike sleeps with Minami to distract her. (increases times denied by +1)

Reactions: Manuale2014

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well ive tried and tried to play this game and everything just seemed to haven from bad to worse and unplayable really
have events that dont trigger ...then theres the multiple grey error screens ignore doesnt work but reload or what ever does
and then just choose differently to skip out of the errors.....then theres the girls ya spend stuff for points
books,flowers.etc and IF ya can cen gift (sometimes cant always gift)ya dont get credit for it NO CHANGE
then theres ones ya wanna put into friend zone example the tom boy chick ya went to school with.etc (forget her name)
to many problems and ive got no more patience ..no hate here guys i love the game JUST not the headaches from the lists of problems sooooo i really hope one day this game does get completed as i really do enjoy it and would really like to finish it a few times (i say a few times because id like to try and get every ending possible)found one ending it was samantha (chick that dumped ya for ryan and then ya later knock up and marry)was a cool ending but i reloaded from past save as i didnt wanna end that way
although it ws a nice ending anyways dev i truly wish you all the very best im rootin for ya brother as i wanna play this game when its all completed and pray you have the patience and time that your going to need and require to fix this game 100%,etc
thanks for letting us play it :)

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
It's only possible on path E,
Path E is the best outcome for Sam,
It fully opens her up.

Catch Ryan at the club but when you go to Sam and select the topic,
Choose not to tell her,
During marriage sucks after the sex tell her Ryan cheated,
Then apologize for not saying it sooner.

You'll then be able to Collar her and add her to the HH because she fully gives herself to MC.

Path E event usually triggered at the park for me at 14:00,
It can probably trigger anywhere since it doesn't specify a location,
But it is at 14:00 so save at 13:00 after marriage sucks and keep trying.

Also make sure you top off her LP to 80 it is a requirement.
Im very long play and dont replay )) im want set flag in console for Sam

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes