MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
We do worry about it and try to fix it on every update, unfortunately no one on our team as the issue...
Did you tested on windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10??
It seems that he lag affect Win users and most of it is Windows (which my 6 friends tested). I ask to a friend of mine if he could borrow his Mac, and I have been playing and try my save from the PC and doesn't have any lag at all. So in my end i think that Windows users are the only that are being affected!! I use widows 7 and in the beginning the game runs fine with no lag, but after a month (game time) the game starts to lag, after 2 months (game time) the game lags in every action, like you click to go from the living room to the kitchen and it takes about 2-3 seconds to make the action!!

The test was:
- Try to get all the girls.
- Make the stories of the girls one at the time.
- Take notes when the lags start and try to see ho much time it lags.

The result was almost the same, after 1 month and 10 days (game time) the game starts to lag!! Only one Windows 10 and the Mac didn't lag!! All the other did lag!!

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So, I just want to say that I love the amount of cunnilingus that's been added to the game. So much fun.

Pugsanity

Nov 3, 2017
Uh... Does the Home Harem have a bad end? Cause the girls just left the house. I don't remember this happening last time. They've also been removed from the journal, both as a harem and individually.
Do you remember what Bree and Sasha's stats were, if they weren't at the right amount they will leave you for cheating.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Do you remember what Bree and Sasha's stats were, if they weren't at the right amount they will leave you for cheating.
Yeah, I figured it out. I rushed the harem. I just had to avoid going into a room whenever they were both in it for a while. Now my issue is figuring out how to "Call Samantha to let her know about the situation". Using the mobile doesn't seem to be the answer.

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, I figured it out. I rushed the harem. I just had to avoid going into a room whenever they were both in it for a while. Now my issue is figuring out how to "Call Samantha to let her know about the situation". Using the mobile doesn't seem to be the answer.
You need to call her at 13h from home since the date is in the afternoon

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
This game seems so great, and every couple updates I download it again hoping I'll be able to play it. But the lag between button presses is still so unbearable that I can't make it longer than a day or so :/ I really hope this issue gets solved some day!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
heres a mind fuck for you with pics to back it....one of the progressions is to take sasha for a date FINE
heres a pic with us at the theatres AND NO FUCKING CREDIT !!!!
one of MANY dates.png WTF NO CREDIT.png

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The result was almost the same, after 1 month and 10 days (game time) the game starts to lag!! Only one Windows 10 and the Mac didn't lag!! All the other did lag!!
I'm using Win8.1 and also play more girls at once. Never encountered any lag so far.
Similar to the gentleman posting above me: Win7, not restricting myself to "one girl" or similar, no noticeable lag. Then again I am an old man and may be lagging more than the PC does ;)

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
Doesn't the game lagging out horribly on the current version of Windows seem like a problem, though? Most people aren't in a position to swap to Windows 8.1 or 7 just so they can run one specific Ren'Py game.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
+Minami added to Home Harem.
+Sam added to Home Harem.

D:
I will still have my 2 mistresses Palla and Audrey, but thanks a bunch for the HH addition. Can we end game with home harem with all 4 wives?

Reactions: GmFn1869

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Home Harem how to get it without the bad ending:
side tip: It would work faster if you use cheats.
First, you need romance Sasha or Bree first. Honestly, it's super easy to romance Sasha first because her events are not super hard to get to. While Bree it's easy just to do the maid path honestly.
The Goal is:
Sasha need 75 Love Points, 75 Kink Points and 50% Lesbian points (Just use the cheat to bring it to 50% but be careful because when you have sex with her it'll get lower. So also reset it back to 0 and bring it back to 50%). Also, have sex with 3 times.

Same thing with Bree but the maid path is just quicker for me in my opinion.

Just make sure both of them have the same requirements, then you have make sure they both girls are in the same room so they could confront Mike and then they'll ask if he's dating anyone else? If you're going to do the Sam or Step Sister or both path then say yes to seeing other girls it won't ruin anything. Then if you completed all the requirements I gave for the Home Harem then they won't break up with you therefore, the harem will be unlocked.

Now, adding Sam to the Mix:
Just caught Ryan at the club then show Sam the photo that he was cheating and then she'll come over drunk and yes you love her then you'll have sex with her. Afterwards bring up her LPs first then talk her another day, then Sam and the MC will go out on a date then on another day bring up her LPs talk to her then she'll confess her feelings accept them. Her points should be around LPs should be around 80 and her Kink points should be 65+. She will ask you are you seeing other women, say yes make sure your kink points are high for her to not be mad. She even suggest she might want to join the fun.

How to get Sam into the Home Harem:
Talk to Bree and Sasha then call Sam then boom she's in the harem.

To be honest: I don't really care about the Step-Sister being the harem. I might do it or not it depends.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Doesn't the game lagging out horribly on the current version of Windows seem like a problem, though? Most people aren't in a position to swap to Windows 8.1 or 7 just so they can run one specific Ren'Py game.
Sure, nobody can do that. The original suspicion however was that it was the older systems who caused the lag, and we added anecdotes where it didn't.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Sure, nobody can do that. The original suspicion however was that it was the older systems who caused the lag, and we added anecdotes where it didn't.
There was also a theory that it was caused by certain graphic drivers.

So rather than complain like dozens of people have done in this thread, it might also be useful to post all that data to Andrealphus, both for people who experience lag, and those who don't (not just OS, but also drivers that could impact - graphic one being a decent shout - HDD / SSD could also be an issue - I don't know). Even better, post the same data again when a change occurs between experiencing lag and not experiencing lag, so that the issue can be more easily be pinned down. If it is supposedly caused by graphics drivers, but no drivers were updated, at least that can be ruled out.

Very hard to figure out what the issue is, when you don't experience it - so would need a bit of a community effort to narrow it down sufficiently so that the dev can actually start solving it.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes