Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
how do you work the ingame cheats?when i click the question mark it goes green but nothing else changes that i can see anyways?
There should now be a question mark in the actions tab right above the locations (it's usually in the middle of all the actions). Those are the cheat options.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No developer can create a harems dating game where girls can be dominant or at least active without the male hero being an effeminate slut?
Yes they can and no they can't. The more specific ideas get, the less likely it is that they will be fully met. You have two very specific requests in (1) harem but not being a "slut", (2) being dominated but not "effeminate". Depending on your personal impression of what makes a character slutty or effeminate that may be hard to meet.

shuoisho

Feb 16, 2018
We do worry about it and try to fix it on every update, unfortunately no one on our team as the issue...
By the way if we can help in any way (just sad I don't know anything about renpy :/ Just try on my other PC and I dont have the same lag (it's more because he is old and the lag are weaker)

Last edited:

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
I dont think that it is that hard. Simply for women to be active without the man looking like a whore. Most games where the man has a passive role is an effeminate kid.

gfot

Jun 14, 2019
Can't get kitchen fun time to trigger,
I wonder if its because I'm using a save where I already had Bree collared,
And at 100 sub which snapped to 50 when I adjusted it with CM.

Guessing I probably need to start a new game.
I started a new game and it still doesn't seem to trigger.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Did harem Samatha quest bug ? quest log tell me to call her and I did but nothing happen. already get approval from Bree and Sasha.

JOKINGLY SANE

Sep 17, 2019
I seem to be having problem opening the v21.3.0b update, the previous update ran ok i.e v21.2.0. this time it shows that file api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll is missing. What can be done to resolve this problem? i have a win7 32 bit pc

Reactions: haku04

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Should this not be a fivesome because you have now 4 Girls at home.
Yes, apparently basic math at 12:53 in the morning is not my strength...

Okay, for people who are having trouble with adding Samantha to the home harem.
1 - Samantha needs to be okay with you seeing other women. This means she needs to have maxed out love, high kink points and you being honest with her.
2 - Obviously, the home harem needs to be in place.
3 - Talk to Sasha and Bree about Samantha. As in actually go up to each woman, click the talk topic and hit the Samantha icon. And yes, I'm being that specific because some of you are that dumb.
4 - Call Samantha. I don't know what room triggers this, it happened for me in the bathroom.
5 - Enjoy your foursome.
Thank you, you're a superstar.

Reactions: Konstantinus

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
It does indeed, though the "Harem" tag on this forum isn't what most of us think of when talking about harems - just "collecting girld" does not qualify. But since the introduction of the Band Harem foursome some months ago, it should be there. Well, somebody has to tell the OP to amend it.
I actually forgot about the band... I mentioned this only because the home harem is growing in number to an actual harem.

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
Also I would know some good ways to use the money that starts accumulating: expand the house.

We need an extra Room for Sam moving in, two more plus one sound proof practice room for the band girls, one for my personal servant (Cassidy), one for Emma (can't live without Sam), one for valet Lavish, Morgan shouldn't feel left out, 128 more rooms for the guards defending the premise from Kylie - you get the picture.
Add:
Need one more room for Palla to always be near; Another one for Anna, because I really like her; Another one for Alexa, because she is the first love - where without her .... etc.
There is such a game - "Heros Harem Guild", but if there is a harem of all-all-all this is logical, then in this game it is not at all. There is such a principle - the razor of the Okkam, and it does not need to multiply the essences in the minimum necessary.

Reactions: mikecd199817

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
Ya, I've found Kitchen Fun Time to be broken before this update, but now its an issue since kp is locked.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The only change I would love to make to this game is adding the option to mute the MC's voice. It feels weird as fuck to hear "yourself", specially with thr annoying acting this one have.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
. Do you have lag when you play this game? yes/no? Where do you keep your game files? I want to know because I am working on a theory that might help, but probably won't :( but I want to try anyways. Please take a moment to answer the poll.

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Do you have news for the update on Mac ? im waiting too :cautious:
It’s frustrating because this is the only game in my experience that the RenPy launcher doesn’t work for (or at least the last few builds haven’t).

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure if if im experiencing a glitch or bug OR if this game is more of a blue baller then i thought
everytime i goto a girls room to interact NOTHING happens what so ever
says theres pregnancy and stuff in this game BUT i havent so much as seen a tit let alone get any action and thats with cheats too
seriously wtf man

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes