gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
my dumbass again. what do you do for minami has something in mind
Hmm, I think this one can happen 3 days after the last event, between 8am-10pm when you meet her at the house (also requires you to not have her denied for 3 times)

Reactions: bosa43
Nov 4, 2018
Is there a way to date and bang Emma if you have other girlfriends(Bree, Sam, Sasha) I try to ask her out on a date, but she says that she'd never do that to Sam.
To date emma without unnecessary beating around the bush,
You have to let Sam marry Ryan,
Following the wiki you need to stop progressing after Marriage Aint All That,
Instead trigger meeting Emma and progress to and complete the event date,
Then trigger the convo with Emma about Ryan,
After that it's safe to continue with Sam,
If Sam is already your gf and introduces you as such then Emma won't date you,
There's a way around that but it's not something I'd personally want to deal with,
Basically like choosing one or the other.

Check Emmas page on the Wiki for the how to.

Last edited:

shuoisho

Feb 16, 2018
Hey, Quick question I'm the only one who had a big lag ? every time I change room it's take few second before I can go to another room

Reactions: Aioria619

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hey people can u not enable dev mode anymore when I do I get attribute missing in writing on the screen. Cheers
Hmm, the error messages only show up if you set config.developer to true. (Looks like that's an intended feature to debug things, so if you don't need it, disable it and the error messages don't show up)
If you only want to use the console, setting config.console to true is enough...

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
I can tell you're a genius because you didn't check out the very first post of the thread.

There was a mod, but its now useless. It was just too much work for the modder to deal with each month, so its been sitting dead for over a year. If it does get reactivated, it'll be after the game has been completed.
Sure in the first page there is that one, but the one I remember the most was a mod that did something to pregnancies, and it wasn't the only mod. It was like a list of 'em. I just can't remember where did I saw that :(

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
can someone tell me why this game kinda laggy on the last 3-4 latest update ?
like the game is much unresponsive (really like to not responding)
my ram are 4 gb and gpu is AMD R4.....

Reactions: Aioria619

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hey, Quick question I'm the only one who had a big lag ? every time I change room it's take few second before I can go to another room
ya im experiencing that too AND ive followed what someone else said put it on fast in options still not much difference

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
can someone tell me why this game kinda laggy on the last 3-4 latest update ?
like the game is much unresponsive (really like to not responding)
my ram are 4 gb and gpu is AMD R4.....
brother i got 16gigs ram i feel your pain its very slow laggy game

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes