Mar 27, 2019
Love & sex: Second Base Game link
Andrealphus Games store page link to all their games
It's on steam? Holy shit. xD
Steam has gotten kinky.
Excuse me while I visit their store.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
I don't remember where, but i'm sure I remember seing that there are mods for this game. Does anybody knows where I can download 'em? (sorry if this was answered before, but this has 800+ pages :v)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I don't remember where, but i'm sure I remember seing that there are mods for this game. Does anybody knows where I can download 'em? (sorry if this was answered before, but this has 800+ pages :v)
I can tell you're a genius because you didn't check out the very first post of the thread.

There was a mod, but its now useless. It was just too much work for the modder to deal with each month, so its been sitting dead for over a year. If it does get reactivated, it'll be after the game has been completed.

SigmaAldrich

Jul 3, 2018
I have no idea the trigger of harem route for Samantha and Minami as well. Especially, Samantha shows new horrifying pop-up event, so I can't imagine of it.

Reactions: sztrb

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Okay, for people who are having trouble with adding Samantha to the home harem.
1 - Samantha needs to be okay with you seeing other women. This means she needs to have maxed out love, high kink points and you being honest with her.
2 - Obviously, the home harem needs to be in place.
3 - Talk to Sasha and Bree about Samantha. As in actually go up to each woman, click the talk topic and hit the Samantha icon. And yes, I'm being that specific because some of you are that dumb.
4 - Call Samantha. I don't know what room triggers this, it happened for me in the bathroom.
5 - Enjoy your foursome.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I can tell you're a genius because you didn't check out the very first post of the thread.

There was a mod, but its now useless. It was just too much work for the modder to deal with each month, so its been sitting dead for over a year. If it does get reactivated, it'll be after the game has been completed.
correctly, the old mod still works for all updates of the game. The mod let's you control the time, day, month and weather. Just be careful using the time for events. It's good to set it to where you're an 1 hour away from the event, and then let the time process just waiting.

P.S. I don't fully understand why people don't look at the bottom of the game downloads that shows a guide pdf, and mod section like it's not hard to miss. I mean it's kinda funny don't you think?

jestir

May 4, 2018
Should this not be a fivesome because you have now 4 Girls at home.
nope not a fivesome it is called a reverse gang bang if it is one girl and 4+ guys it is a gang bang if it is a guy and 4+ girls it is a reverse gang bang if it is it is multiply guys and girls its an orgy

jestir

May 4, 2018
I forgot they unlocked cheats for steam users thanks to the patron supports if they stay above 15k on patron all steam users get the built-in cheat system if it drops below then they will make it to where only patron users get cheats

jestir

May 4, 2018
Btw it is already 21.3.0b.
He released another set of Bugfixes already.
as long as you do not take Emma to the movies then there is a loop in her talking on an event where it keeps reapting her talking but has been reported and the next update there will be a fix so says in the discord

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes