Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
I do have a save right before she asks for advice, the only problem is: it was 14hours of gameplay before my current save.
Not really helpfull, as you can assume.
Have you checked autosaves yet? You should find them in the saves on page A (the page shown below). If you're lucky, you ought to find a save there.
Screenshot 2021-03-28 182222.png

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Have you checked autosaves yet? You should find them in the saves on page A (the page shown below). If you're lucky, you ought to find a save there.
Autosave won't work because the games saves at every choice, so the furthest you can go back is 6 conversations.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
You have many saves available. Make it a habit to save once every game day. Rather than once every playing day (if that). Even if you somehow run out of saves - which is rather doubtful (there are more than 9 pages after all (in just 12 seconds I managed to get to page 42, so that is already 252 saves, not counting autosaves!), you can access those by pressing the > button on the interface), saves are easily located and you can always zip them up.

Hennsel

Oct 26, 2018
So, I have been a fan of LoSeSb for quite some time, and I never had problems with it whatsoever. I had used cheats and had been editing the variables via the consoles, but here too, no problems. When I got the newest update (upgrading from 20.11.1d to 21.2.1a) I was switching my Heroes personality. Instead of playing as Mike, I was playing Mike, just without the Grils. Also, there was another Mike, in another Mikes bedroom. I could kiss him, and as I did, I was Bree. When I was loading the save with my last version, everything was fine. When I was playing an old save on the new version, saved, and loaded that with the old version, everthing was fine again. Reinstalling the new version didn't help either.
I hope it can be fixed (if this is my part), because I don't want to start a new run yet again.
I've attached the traceback for the error I got when loading with the new version (I clicked ignore and rollback in game, with no differing results).

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Then you are out of Luck. You can only learn save more often like every one or two hours. In this game saving often is really helping you out specially if you go mainly for one girl at a time.
View attachment 1110109
Literally my first quoted words:
"I do have a save"

The problem is not about missing save, but about tooooo much time passed since then and I don't want to erase my progress just for that.
I do appreciate your usefull suggestions about saving progress, even if I don't need them.
And yes: I do know about cheats and have acces to console, but I selected "Hard" difficulty not for that.

That's why I asked about console command to reload this event.

Reactions: Konstantinus

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
So I decided to start over.
And focus on one girl at a time.
Currently trying to unlock bree scenes, question about the kitchen fun time.
Is it possible to get it after minami moves in?
When I check the schedule, it's only possible to trigger the event on wednesday and friday at 20.00
PS: is it weird that the event is supposed to uncap submission to 75 but I already have her at 100 sub?
anyone? help?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Patreon site doesn't seems to work right now... Links to access it too :(
It's perfectly worked about 50-30 min. ago (I visited some pages) and it is working now, no problems. I do think it's the problem with your internet provider. By the way, did you try to open patreon links in another browser?

Reactions: Skarr

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
1.Yes you can
2. Maybe is a bug
Is there any way to check if it's a bug?
The wiki is correct right, Bree should be in the kitchen and Mike has to be in the porch.
PS: Does Bree have to be alone? Because so far, Minami has always been there. Because I turned off randomness

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not a fan of harems, I hope there is enough solo content
You can always friendzone the girls you are not interested in. However, if you only chase one girl out of twenty, you will only get one content unit out of twenty (actually less, due to specific harem content, but may differ depending on which girl you want to pursue). It'll be a short game, but it'll be a game.

Reactions: Enot1964

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
It's perfectly worked about 50-30 min. ago (I visited some pages) and it is working now, no problems. I do think it's the problem with your internet provider. By the way, did you try to open patreon links in another browser?
Yeah it's working now, I don't think that it was my Internet provider wich had problems, all other sites working well as usual and I've tested it on three different browsers (Brave, Chrome & Firefox), when I clicked on "login" there were a big wait then the error that says that the page takes too much time and is not responding.

Now, it's working as usual. Ah the Internet... :D

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes