larssarada

Apr 23, 2018
I think Ayesha might be bugged for me. I've read other people on steam have had problems with her, but my problem stems from not being able to 100% the "Get to know Ayesha better" task. I can't get her affection any higher, it's stuck at 20, and I can't ask her on a date because said affection isn't high enough. Am I missing something or is it bugged. Also, what's up with Emma? Does she currently have any tasks or is she just there to fill space?

Great game so far though, am fairly enjoying it.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I think Ayesha might be bugged for me. I've read other people on steam have had problems with her, but my problem stems from not being able to 100% the "Get to know Ayesha better" task. I can't get her affection any higher, it's stuck at 20, and I can't ask her on a date because said affection isn't high enough. Am I missing something or is it bugged.
Call her between 2pm-4pm on a weekend in summer

Also, what's up with Emma? Does she currently have any tasks or is she just there to fill space?
She got some content (no sex yet, but handjob and cunny scenes)

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Game over for you. You have to restart

You have only 3 valid options. You picked the sharing option , where you, smantha and ryan share each other.

the other 2 options are :
- Telling Samantha that Ryan cheated on her, this will make her dateable. She will break the wedding, and come to your house to have sex a little bit after. Ryan is out.
This is Samanthas marriage path. You pick this route if you want to marry her.

- The other option is the Revenge path. Dont tell samantha about ryan cheating on her when you talk to her. The wedding is on.
"Go for a walk" during the wedding. Samantha will catch ryan cheating in the toilet with the braidsmaid.
She will find you otuside and offer to suck your dick. After that she will come by every saturday to suck your dick.
With this option you can make Samantha your sex slave and put a collar on her.
I like you better the way where you discover Nathalie cheating with Ryan, which leads to revenge on Nathalie

larssarada

Apr 23, 2018
So, I'm doing the House Harem tasks. Does Bree leave regardless of whether or not you meet the requirements? Or must I wait a few days?

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
So, I'm doing the House Harem tasks. Does Bree leave regardless of whether or not you meet the requirements? Or must I wait a few days?
It's not a harem if she leaves lmao. IIRC it's something like >=75 love, >=75 KP, and 50 LP for both girls or the lower girl will leave.

MossInAPool

Jan 6, 2018
Hey all, I found some variables if you do the Renpy config.console cheat method. I don't know how compatible this is with the mod or cheat menu. Use at your own risk, it could leave to a broken, corrupted, incomplete save or missing events so save before using. Or don't, I'm not your mom (I hope).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the new scenes for v21.2? The wiki isn't updated and I don't know what to do. I've gotten Bree's pussy eating scene, her sexy dress, the hot tub scene, but I don't know what else I need to do.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the new scenes for v21.2? The wiki isn't updated and I don't know what to do. I've gotten Bree's pussy eating scene, her sexy dress, the hot tub scene, but I don't know what else I need to do.
The wiki is up to date.
Look for the optional events on the Maid path (" ", " " and " ") as well as " " under Other Events...

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
She was raped,
The mc heard rumors,
But he didn't know it was Rape,
He accused her of cheating and broke up with her,
Instead of correcting the misunderstanding she owned up to the rumors,
Her trying to cuck the mc was her acting out,
The effects of the mental trauma,
She never cheated.

You need to get mad at her each time she tries and don't apologize,
She needs tough love when shes pulling those stunts.

She was at the bottom of my list with Kylie till I found out the truth,
She's a poor girl that needs a second chance from her first love.
Wow I with this insight she's been moved up on my list. Thanks!

EGEMN

Dec 7, 2020
Dudes After the first scene where we helped Sasha, I can't hear my character's voice, Have you had this problem?

Nov 4, 2018
Dudes After the first scene where we helped Sasha, I can't hear my character's voice, Have you had this problem?
Do you tap often or use skip?
Audio files are trying to play for each line,
If you actually want to listen to the voices,
Then let each line sit untill the audio finishes.

Also check options to make sure its still enabled,
Lastly it's possible not all dialogue is voiced yet.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Only some of the MC's dialogue is voiced. Similarly, not every girl with voiced dialogue has full voice acting.

Reactions: EGEMN
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes