fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
She will probably get pregnant through artificial insemination or some story plot, although I have a Mandela effect of having already seen an art of Mike fucking her in the hot tub (but it must probably be some false memory of mine), the creator has already made it very clear that he has no intention of doing incest (although ironically we may have a relationship with our sister) and he made it very clear that it's his game and he doesn't care about criticism and that he will do whatever the fuck he wants, the ragequit was so big, that he even cried on Twitter, saying that he had lost patience with people on this forum.

I honestly no longer have any expectations with this game, whatever comes is profit, the creator seems to be much more concerned with creating new bg and characters, as well as screwing up the programming, than actually developing characters and events that he himself had already started, not to mention creating exclusive DLC characters, which has no other excuse other than making some extra money.
So what happened to make them quit was it the rage over the DLC characters? Which imo was a dumb decision as dev makes $15k on Patreon monthly :FacePalm: . Or was it people on this thread repeatedly sperging out over Angela guess when a game gets as big as his new people would keep coming on here asking the same shit so he got tired of it?

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
I am new here.Whenever I dated with girls the ask me to take her with hot coffee.how I triggered with hot coffee please help me with this.I am so confused

xellez060

Jul 15, 2024
Is it acknowledged at all in game when the girls are impregnated by other guys? Like Dwayne with Bree or Amy with Vincent?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes