Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
first time installing this, if i take too long to romance a girl will ntr happen? or is it through bad decisions / through being a dickhead
Some of the NTR is unavoidable regardless like the aforementioned Reona bathroom scene, and much of it is "surprise! you didn't bother to memorize everything on the character's wiki, so here's some NTR".

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
wtf! I haven't played in a long time, is this 'path' optional?
Seriously, I don't really appreciate netorare
Netorare in this game is missable, not optional.

You need to use the wiki. Whether you see NTR or not depends on your stats and order of operations. Click the wrong room at the wrong time with the wrong stats, and you go into NTR route.
Or vice versa, if you want NTR you can end up missing it.

There are no explicit choices here. Rather, with the wiki, you can manage to avoid all the scenes.
Wiki is also how you avoid things like girls leaving forever or getting murdered

Generally, most NTR is avoided by hyper focusing each girl to raise her stats as fast as possible. So people with that playstyle are less likely to encounter it if they are not following the wiki.

AssaultGoblin

May 31, 2024
To do the revenge path of Samantha do have to let the wedding happen? Or should I tell her Ryan is cheating?
You have to let the wedding happen and her find out later, you're potentially locked out of Emma if you let Samantha cheat with you too early though

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
I was also forced into that bullshit ass scene with Dwayne from seemingly out of nowhere. Since Aletta is already apparently fucking him anyway over and over behind the scenes, it really doesn't make any difference with Aletta.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Netorare in this game is missable, not optional.

You need to use the wiki. Whether you see NTR or not depends on your stats and order of operations. Click the wrong room at the wrong time with the wrong stats, and you go into NTR route.
Or vice versa, if you want NTR you can end up missing it.

There are no explicit choices here. Rather, with the wiki, you can manage to avoid all the scenes.
Wiki is also how you avoid things like girls leaving forever or getting murdered

Generally, most NTR is avoided by hyper focusing each girl to raise her stats as fast as possible. So people with that playstyle are less likely to encounter it if they are not following the wiki.
So the Kat/Reona NTR crap is missable if you just get their stats right? I guess what I did to avoid that kind of crap with Alexis and Sasha will also work with those two

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
The Reona NTR shit is not avoidable, at least one scene. I don't know about any future scenes as I haven't gotten my hands on the latest DLC yet though it sounds more focus is being put on the Reona NTR than the purity, but it happens in the pub bathroom when you walk in and she is blowing another dude in the other stall. That is literally the scene, no options or stats will avoid it as it's hard coded.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
The Reona NTR shit is not avoidable, at least one scene. I don't know about any future scenes as I haven't gotten my hands on the latest DLC yet though it sounds more focus is being put on the Reona NTR than the purity, but it happens in the pub bathroom when you walk in and she is blowing another dude in the other stall. That is literally the scene, no options or stats will avoid it as it's hard coded.
Waiting all this time for this character to become available, and she has a hard coded NTR scene. Yup, time to scrap this game off of my hard drive for good.

fayt098

Oct 24, 2017
the redemption event makes no sense how can you speak with reona. if she haves to be in the classroom and you have to be outside the classroom

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
Wait what NTR does Kat have and can u please say it. The Dev should change both of this so that it is optional like all the other characters scenes. We should all keep telling him about it until he decides to change it and make it optional like all the other characters NTR scenes.

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Wait what NTR does Kat have and can u please say it. The Dev should change both of this so that it is optional like all the other characters scenes. We should all keep telling him about it until he decides to change it and make it optional like all the other characters NTR scenes.
I'm not aware of any with Kat at the moment but the way her story is progressing I'm going to assume it will have at some point with Jack. Hopefully the choices already made allow you to shoot that bullshit down by avoiding introducing him to Kat, etc.

After the last outburst on twitter, the dev hasn't been seen back in the thread. They went back to Discord or wherever it is that they go, where they don't have to hear any critique.

Mar 27, 2022
Ok so there's a lot of different elements happening at once regarding game design and dev's intentions, and obviously I'm not the dev or speaking on behalf of them but just figured I put most of this into 1 post to help clear up/consolidate it for the 3 people who will read it before it gets buried and forgotten. First thing to say is that this game is designed with the intent to be replayed which is obvious by the many different endings and new game plus. Do a run, learn some things, make mistakes, play again. It is a dating sim after all and whats a sim without making mistakes?
Right now there's the base game and the DLC which adds Amy, Kat, and Reona. The dev has stated that all NTR is avoidable (the definition of avoidable is up for debate among people in this thread). To my knowledge it was never clarified if that was in regards to the base game or the game AND all its dlc. With the base game there are moments where you can stumble upon NTR without any advanced warning. Alexis is the prime example with her first event, Aletta can be fucked by Dwayne before you have sex with her or else you share Lexi with Dwayne (this is avoided by sleeping with Lexi or dealing with Dwayne before this event).
In regards to the DLC characters, Reona does hook up with someone before you are exclusive/discuss what type of relationship you have. If this is or isn't NTR is sorta moot because its unavoidable if you wish to progress with her. If you consider that NTR you wont like it, if you don't consider it NTR or are indifferent you wont care. Sadly it just becomes a definition game. Personally I don't care, its a sim and Reona is supposed to be a slut. Sluts sleep around and having her do that is realistic. That being said, yeah there's no real warning and the "NTR is avoidable" might make you think that wasn't going to happen. So in the most technical sense you can avoid NTR or NTR adjacent scenes using the wiki, or not playing the DLC but that means devaluing some of the dating sim/game elements. In the same way warnings in the game itself would devalue it.
With Kat there's a scene where if you choose not to fuck her on cam she finds some other male "talent". If you're fine with this it goes nowhere, otherwise it leads to a relationship ending event. If you're following her path doing all the normal choices you'll never run into this but its still there as a thing that can happen.
Now all this being said I like the game and I like the Dev. I'm into corruption and redheads. This game's got a lot of the former and less of the latter but I realize and accept there will be things that aren't perfectly for me. If we're all being honest the perfect solution is probably a setting to toggle warnings of "hey this path/option/character might contain things that are/might be considered NTR and if you don't like it that's fine but this isn't for you".

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndSexSecondBase-24.8b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes