Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Love & Sex Second Base [v24.8.0b] [Andrealphus] - Compressed

Win/Linux [730 MB]
- - - -

Mac [720 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Does Cassidy come back? I played this about two or three years ago and liked her a lot. I liked the situation she was in. The rich girl who has problems kind of thing. Movies that are done..WELL!..about this are always really good imo. Chinatown for example

micekick

Jan 10, 2018
LoveAndSexSecondBase-24.8b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
is this the itch or the patreon version?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Just got the new update. Why the fuck did every girl just lose a love and sub point when I went to bed? Is this a new mechanic? that's awful it'll just make everything a constant grind
Yes it's a new mechanic to force you to make sure you date whatever you girl you are working on at least once every week. It only effects normal and hard mode though, so if you don't want to deal with it switch to easy.

krak13

Nov 26, 2020
Game is one of the best in case of freedom, possibilities but every update it has just more and more uglier visuals... Girls start to look ugly, like a dolls, scenes are even worse. Best example is Samantha. She got a visual update (face) that made her ugly as hell.. She was one of my favoruties girls and since an update she is at the bottom of my list. I would love to see her old face, she was pretty.

Reactions: Bradd D

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Game is one of the best in case of freedom, possibilities but every update it has just more and more uglier visuals... Girls start to look ugly, like a dolls, scenes are even worse. Best example is Samantha. She got a visual update (face) that made her ugly as hell.. She was one of my favoruties girls and since an update she is at the bottom of my list. I would love to see her old face, she was pretty.
I'm also still trying to figure out what that, thing, that's supposed go be Hanna's doggy pose is supposed to be.

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes