Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Thanks for the Port, i don't know why but It freezes on the loading screen (still start image). Like It doesn't even start.

EDIT: nevermind, It's just crazy slow...
Yeah, the game takes an absolute eternity to load. If this game gets anymore mainstream, it can probably compete with GTA for highest load time.

Argentleaf

Mar 28, 2020
Anyone knows how to get Reona KP past 40? The guide says talk to her during a date but nothing happens. Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
if you wanna go down haram everything route, how do you make the following 2 work:
for Samantha, in my game she wants to always to be exclusive or you will be lying, not sure how to manage her relationship at the same time without lying/cheating
what to do in the office, do you have to sleep with them in some order? someone always seems to kick off once you sleep with 2 of them
Samantha needs to be raised to 75 kp for her accept you dating other girls. She also needs to be at 45-55 lesbianism for the harems.

The office girls all need to be at 80 love to successfully have the harem. KP needs to be 75 for Aletta and 25 for all the others.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Thanks for the Port, i don't know why but It freezes on the loading screen (still start image). Like It doesn't even start.

EDIT: nevermind, It's just crazy slow...
Either port will take around 5 mins (at least) to boot up and load. I don't know exactly how long, but I will sit the phone down and come back 10-15 mins later to it and it's loaded.

Sakana122

Jul 10, 2023
Does gettin money become quick at some point ? Cuz only gettin like 10 dollars more every promoption is very slow( Without cheats ofc)

Mar 27, 2022
Samantha needs to be raised to 75 kp for her accept you dating other girls. She also needs to be at 45-55 lesbianism for the harems.

The office girls all need to be at 80 love to successfully have the harem. KP needs to be 75 for Aletta and 25 for all the others.
For Samantha you also can NOT tell her that Ryan is cheating before her wedding. You need to let her get married and at some point she'll call to come over at night. You'll then sleep with her and then you have to tell her Ryan cheated on her, then you say shes not much better than him because she also just cheated. This is called her revenge path on the wiki. When she finally asks if youre dating other girls say yes and she'll be fine with it.

Argentleaf

Mar 28, 2020
how do you raise reonas kink past 40?
Just stumbled on how, just keep dating her over and over and eventually the event will trigger, just be sure her KP and LP are high enough before the date, it took me like 20 tries and I have no idea what caused it

user11btw

Jun 3, 2024
Just stumbled on how, just keep dating her over and over and eventually the event will trigger, just be sure her KP and LP are high enough before the date, it took me like 20 tries and I have no idea what caused it
was she pregnant?

Last edited:

Skilljopy

May 23, 2017
Potentially stupid question but does anyone have a link or download for 24.6.0 patreon version my save isn't working and I'm thinking it might be because I missed a few updates

Sakana122

Jul 10, 2023
Wait am I bugged out ? I'm getting 133 $ each time I hard work and I honetly really spam work, I got at least 5 prom, each time my salary increase by 7 $

Mtaoprt

Feb 1, 2024
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB to v24.8.0b. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Getting an error when I sleep

DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
Wait am I bugged out ? I'm getting 133 $ each time I hard work and I honetly really spam work, I got at least 5 prom, each time my salary increase by 7 $
What is your knowledge at? Iirc a higher knowledge stat affects the amount of money you earn

Mike Flames

Jul 6, 2020
I want to ask a noob question, it it possible to edit a save because ther was a recent update for kat to be in the harem, but the requirements was for me to dislike her being a streamer girl but in my latest save, one of the quest requires her lp to be 65 but it is locked at 60, is there a way to edit it

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes