Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
I wanted to ask if there is a way to edit the save because on of the girls in my save her lp is locked and i can't complete her quest, Kat
I told you how above. Load your save to that website and look for kat_love and kat_love_max and set both variables to 200. That's literally all you do.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
You can have sex with Cherie at the Xmas party (it's repeatable) and she offers to the protagonist the CEO position sometime later. And currently there's a poll where the dev will decide the next LI to be included. If she wins, then she'll become a full fledged character in the game. As for Dwayne, he's very much dead but for some strange reason the bitchy harem wedding treats him as if he was still alive among the attending guests.
Well, for all intents and purposes to everyone Dwayne is still alive and hiding in another country. That is the story that the MC, Cherie and Aletta all agreed to tell the police and everyone else.

Reactions: mams3425

DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
What should I do to "diversify the experience" in the Reona's quest? I'm stuck at 75%.
It means you need to sleep with more people

iirc one step requires you to have slept with 12 different people, and the one after that requires you having slept with 16 different people.

Last edited:

Mike Flames

Jul 6, 2020
this is the save, that is after i put the Lp and Lpmax variables to 200 ,when I tried to load it exits back to the the saves been displayed

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
I remember playing in like, version v22 or something. Mostly Bree/Sasha route, almost speedrunning for Emma to then get rolling into the game proper

Can I still use that save, or its better to start anew? And is Emma still the same pain to date?

noobling

May 20, 2018
Samantha needs to be raised to 75 kp for her accept you dating other girls. She also needs to be at 45-55 lesbianism for the harems.

The office girls all need to be at 80 love to successfully have the harem. KP needs to be 75 for Aletta and 25 for all the others.
so you just gotta have to reach those stats before sleeping with anyone involved? or does it not matter? does which path you take with Samantha matter down the line? i.e. whether you tell her about her bf was cheating on her etc?

thanks in advance!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I want to ask a noob question, it it possible to edit a save because ther was a recent update for kat to be in the harem, but the requirements was for me to dislike her being a streamer girl but in my latest save, one of the quest requires her lp to be 65 but it is locked at 60, is there a way to edit it
Yes, just set the both the current LP and max LP variables to 200. I find editing LP alone usually isn't enough to force locked out events as the game also sets various flags.
Apart from the fact that save game editing is really not recommended, since it will break a lot of stuff easily without any possibility of repair, if you must do it, never overdo it. So if she needs 65 LP, set her to 65 (or 130 in in game terms), not over that. That may additionally break quest orders, and you should be back on track by now (if it works in the first place that is).

just gonna ask, did the art ever improved? or does it usually have the same inconsistent CGs?
Did they add much to the story? I played this around a year ago
If you didn't like it a year ago, you probably won't like it now. It probably just isn't your style. There has not been a lot that actually changed in that timeframe.

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Apart from the fact that save game editing is really not recommended, since it will break a lot of stuff easily without any possibility of repair, if you must do it, never overdo it. So if she needs 65 LP, set her to 65 (or 130 in in game terms), not over that. That may additionally break quest orders, and you should be back on track by now (if it works in the first place that is).
The way the game is coded, if you are over the max on a stat like LP or KP, then it will reset it to the new max if you pass an event, and all of the events have the prerequisite of needing the prior event cleared so you can't jump from one to another by simply having more of one stat. Or I've not encountered it.

Editing LP/KP has limited use and no real use for meeting events on it's own. What it does is force things like marriage on characters that are hard locked at less than the required LP, or getting submissive sex scenes (but not events) with hard locked KP characters because an event(s) was screwed up that froze it at a low level.

Galmerion

May 23, 2018
I think I found the reason Reona's event with 40 KP is not happening, the guide says it requires you to be dating 12 girls but the event only happens if you are dating 20 or more
You sure? Reona is the last girl that's left for me to collar and the event still doesnt trigger

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
so you just gotta have to reach those stats before sleeping with anyone involved? or does it not matter? does which path you take with Samantha matter down the line? i.e. whether you tell her about her bf was cheating on her etc?

thanks in advance!
Samantha is ok for sex as long as you are on path d, which requires you to not tell her about ryan and either take a walk during the wedding which start that path, or going to the bathroom and catching ryan at it again which is the alternate start and adds an event to be watched prior to the home sex visit you tell her during and say she's no better. The second one also adds a threesome event at the end of that section. This ls also the only path that will let you get her to the required kp levels.

For the office girls, and actually all harems in general, you can't sleep with more that one of the girls in said harem within 7 days of each other before getting the stats up to the par. That is the showdown condition, and if you do you will need to take a week off from work to not get fired in Aletta's case and not have any of the other three leave the game. That week of no show resets the showdown conditions.

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes