Mike Flames

Jul 6, 2020
Does anyone know how to enslave Kat,she was part of a harem in one of the events, I didn't want her to leave, I disliked her being a cam girl which led to her LP being locked, please need help on what I am missing

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The way the game is coded, if you are over the max on a stat like LP or KP, then it will reset it to the new max if you pass an event, and all of the events have the prerequisite of needing the prior event cleared so you can't jump from one to another by simply having more of one stat. Or I've not encountered it.

Editing LP/KP has limited use and no real use for meeting events on it's own. What it does is force things like marriage on characters that are hard locked at less than the required LP, or getting submissive sex scenes (but not events) with hard locked KP characters because an event(s) was screwed up that froze it at a low level.
You are correct about how this game is coded. I just know quite a few games which are coded differently, and when your LP (or any equivalent) is too high, events will break. So it was more thought as a general observation about editing save files.

I remember this game taking A LOT of clicks and having bad performance. Has that been fixed?
There were some (quite a few actually) reports about bad performance a couple of years ago. Always a bit mysterious, computers being able to run Cyberpunk at 16k with every effect turned on broke down, 20 year old off-the-shelf toasters worked just fine. I haven't heard about this in a while though, so it probably has been resolved. Whether intentionally or by accident I wouldn't know.

Reactions: Bradd D

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
I'm not exactly sure what the problem you're describing is. Are you playing on the windows version or an android port?
I just play on PC, so Windows and the update now comes to the new version of here page 1 Error and errors reports such as the man .PNG images cannot find data and only text in the Jefalous places goes and not the charging of the score and if it only comes the errors report where a picture is missing

DustyEye

Apr 30, 2018
i saw that in the game files a lot of girls have different outfit that i never seen is there a way to make them wear some of this clothes or its not possible yet?

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
Is there a reason Bree has started showing up at the Strip Club at night playing as male MC? She's on the Maid path (completed). If it was that stupid event that forces you to drag Bree to a strip club after a date, then that's retarded. It gives no indication that it means she'll start working there, nor does it allow for any player input on the matter. Great way to tank a save file. I have no idea how far back that was.

Last edited:

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
"Shiori is not at work" doesn't trigger for me, does it have any prerequisites that aren't listed in the wiki (time/season for example)?

Sylverlang

Jul 19, 2018
"Shiori is not at work" doesn't trigger for me, does it have any prerequisites that aren't listed in the wiki (time/season for example)?
Same problem for me. Finished this route a lot of time and it never failed. I am starting to believe the Update Broke it.

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
Screenshot 2024-08-29 152001.png

Why is this not changed yet. we should have a choice on whether we want NTR or not. in this we do not have a choice and is forced to watch it which i do not think should be like this. the talk on the relationship should happen before the pub blowjob thing so that we can avoid this NTR scene and make it so that people have a choice. like how it works with Alexis and other characters where the choices u make and the way u do the story impacts the outcome of whether the NTR scenes happens or not. so it should be the same with Reona too and not a forced NTR scene.

• Haha
Reactions: NewUser123456abc

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

Why is this not changed yet. we should have a choice on whether we want NTR or not. in this we do not have a choice and is forced to watch it which i do not think should be like this. the talk on the relationship should happen before the pub blowjob thing so that we can avoid this NTR scene and make it so that people have a choice. like how it works with Alexis and other characters where the choices u make and the way u do the story impacts the outcome of whether the NTR scenes happens or not. so it should be the same with Reona too and not a forced NTR scene.
Because the Dev seemingly fails to listen to reason at times it seems.

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
People who are in the devs discord server can u please tell him to change this so that we have a way to avoid this forced NTR and gives us a way to avoid this by making the THE TALK event happen before the NTR scene

Reactions: Bradd D

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Do the characters in the game have full names? Now I'm thinking so much that I have a headache
translate

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Do the characters in the game have full names? Now I'm thinking so much that I have a headache
translate
Only a few of them have been revealed I think, apart from the main protagonists. Bree Cheese in the female protagonist route (her surname can be changed) and Mike Seeker in the male protagonist route (both names can be changed). Cassidy's surname is Johnson since Dwayne's her father and that would be Cherie's as well since she married him (and probably kept it after Dwayne is killed, while her maiden surname is unknown), Camila's surname is Foglio and that's revealed if the male protagonist goes to the police station to report Kylie (for either stalking/rape/murder) and probably Minami (her surname would be Seeker if the protagonist's original surname is kept, the same would go for their father Dylan and mother Angela (her maiden surname is also unknown)). So far those are the only characters with full names known atm, perhaps the dev might reveal the other LI's surnames later on.

Reactions: KSEN2006
Mar 27, 2022
People who are in the devs discord server can u please tell him to change this so that we have a way to avoid this forced NTR and gives us a way to avoid this by making the THE TALK event happen before the NTR scene
No. I'll be honest I dont think its that big of a deal. Just space bar through and pretend its not there, or ignore her path all together. But I certainly dont think bombarding the dev in their own discord is going to do anything except get people banned from it. Which if I recall is exactly the reason you need other people to complain in there instead of doing it yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: Andrealphus

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022

Because the devs don't care about giving anyone what they actually want. That's why you have a broken game that barely runs full of crap nobody asked for.

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes