Mike Flames

Jul 6, 2020
Sorry to ask this hear, but does anyone know how to increase Kat's LP to 65,she is part of a harem in one of the events, I didn't want her to leave, I disliked her being a cam girl which led to her LP being locked, please I need help on what I am missing

Synica

Aug 24, 2024
I'm not sure when, but I seem to have picked the wrong choice for Minami's side event " " and now she's stuck at 50 sub max. I've been trying to use but unlike almost every other character, Minami doesn't have a "sub_max" stat. Searching by her name gives no clear indication which event it is and no obvious way to either redo the event, change the choice or just override the max sub setting.

Anyone have any idea what to edit in order to unlock her full sub status?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I'm not sure when, but I seem to have picked the wrong choice for Minami's side event " " and now she's stuck at 50 sub max. I've been trying to use but unlike almost every other character, Minami doesn't have a "sub_max" stat. Searching by her name gives no clear indication which event it is and no obvious way to either redo the event, change the choice or just override the max sub setting.

Anyone have any idea what to edit in order to unlock her full sub status?
If you want to use the console you could just run DONE.pop("spank_minami") to reset the event. (Make the right choices this time...^^)

Sylverlang

Jul 19, 2018
"Shiori is not at work" doesn't trigger for me, does it have any prerequisites that aren't listed in the wiki (time/season for example)?
Actually restarted a game and Finally got it. I noticed audrey is in the Scene. She was not unlocked in my last playtrough. Maybe it will fix your problem too.

Mike Flames

Jul 6, 2020
If you want to use the console you could just run DONE.pop("spank_minami") to reset the event. (Make the right choices this time...^^)
Is it possible to use the console for Hannas event talking about repaying her and Kat's cam girl event

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is it possible to use the console for Hannas event talking about repaying her and Kat's cam girl event
Hard to say, if you progressed their storys further it can lead to bugs if you reset events (Minami's spanking event doesn't have any followups, nor does it set any other variables/flags, so this one is safe to reset)
Kat not progressing on the non-streamer path is probably intended though, because her story is still in development and not everything is fleshed out yet...

Mike Flames

Jul 6, 2020
Hard to say, if you progressed their storys further it can lead to bugs if you reset events (Minami's spanking event doesn't have any followups, nor does it set any other variables/flags, so this one is safe to reset)
Kat not progressing on the non-streamer path is probably intended though, because her story is still in development and not everything is fleshed out yet...
I checked one of my saves to the start of Kat's events and successfully collared her but sorry to ask, I am having a problem with one of Hanna's event, it tells me that her event 7a must be done and her flag repay must be higher or equal to 3, but I have collared her, is there anything I am missing

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
Hey guys, I've put this game on hold a while ago to wait for further updates and now that I started playing it again, I have some difficulties on some paths because the wiki is quite outdated.

I just have two questions :
- Is there no other way to unlock the policewoman than to put Kylie in prison ? (kind of wanted to try the reform path)
- Am I the only one that encountered a roadblock with Sasha telling me to piss off ? The "apologize to Sasha" thing just says "wait for something to happen" but nothing happens ?

Thanks in advance for any response ! :)

Edit: Just found out by pure coincidence while doing Samantha's storyline that you solve "Sasha is upset" by talking to Samantha. If any of you are stuck getting told to "piss off", there you go !

Last edited:

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
bree sasha and other girls are losing 1 love and submission every morning, anyone can help with why and how to stop it?
It's a bug. That was only supposed to be weekly if you don't date or have sex with them while playing normal or hard mode. The version here doesn't have the fix yet. If you want to continue playing without waiting for someone to upload the newest version, switch to easy mode. It turns that off.

kekaslocas

Oct 28, 2017
Hey anyone knows why I don't have the gym, restaurant date unlocked? I'm pretty far in the game but I don't have these locations

thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
It's a bug. That was only supposed to be weekly if you don't date or have sex with them while playing normal or hard mode. The version here doesn't have the fix yet. If you want to continue playing without waiting for someone to upload the newest version, switch to easy mode. It turns that off.
this seems to have fixed it for me

I swapped this
p.love -= 1
if p.sub < 0:
p.sub += 1
elif p.sub > 0:
p.sub -= 1
for this

p.love = p.love
if p.sub < 0:
p.sub += p.sub
elif p.sub > 0:
p.sub = p.sub

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
How do you edit a save to bypass an event ? I just found out that Kleio is locked at 50 submission because I didn't have a sports car when the car needed repairs on her path...
A complete skill issue on my part but I would like to avoid replaying this game for 12 more hours if possible...
Any help is appreciated !

• Haha
Reactions: NewUser123456abc

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Damn thats annoying feature for harem game

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes