ben-san123

May 4, 2023
No. I'll be honest I dont think its that big of a deal. Just space bar through and pretend its not there, or ignore her path all together. But I certainly dont think bombarding the dev in their own discord is going to do anything except get people banned from it. Which if I recall is exactly the reason you need other people to complain in there instead of doing it yourself.
Yea so u still see it also it is because of people like u who defend the dev for no reason that he does not change things in the game. Also I am in his discord server the reason I asked for people to join and say this was to make the dev aware that people want the change of the Reona NTR scene.

Reactions: Tehemai

spacepoune

May 14, 2017
this seems to have fixed it for me

I swapped this
p.love -= 1
if p.sub < 0:
p.sub += 1
elif p.sub > 0:
p.sub -= 1
for this

p.love = p.love
if p.sub < 0:
p.sub += p.sub
elif p.sub > 0:
p.sub = p.sub
What is the name of the file and where is the file?

ScuffedEnjoyer

Apr 28, 2019
Just started playing this again, probably my fifth or sixth run and man
I always stressed about the Home Harem. I recall getting it easily on my first playthrough, but usually fucking it up so bad in the others that I avoid Bree and Sasha entirely. Somehow I managed to get them both this time and it startled me initially. I thought I failed just from the intro.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
I thought there was a walkthrough for this game somewhere. Was super detailed with all the routes.

Was it discontinued/removed?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yea so u still see it also it is because of people like u who defend the dev for no reason that he does not change things in the game. Also I am in his discord server the reason I asked for people to join and say this was to make the dev aware that people want the change of the Reona NTR scene.
You are making the classic wrong assumption that your opinion equals everybody's opinion and people who actually like something else are wrong and to blame. That's not how it works though. If not enough people show up to support you then it is quite likely that not that many people share your view. So while I personally actually would like the scene to be changed, I consider it quite presumtuous to think that means "people want".

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes
May 5, 2024
You are making the classic wrong assumption that your opinion equals everybody's opinion and people who actually like something else are wrong and to blame. That's not how it works though. If not enough people show up to support you then it is quite likely that not that many people share your view. So while I personally actually would like the scene to be changed, I consider it quite presumtuous to think that means "people want".
tl;dr: The main customer base of this game are NTR enjoyers

• Haha
Reactions: Tehemai

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
I thought there was a walkthrough for this game somewhere. Was super detailed with all the routes.

Was it discontinued/removed?
There is a Wiki for the game linked on the 1st page of thread. It's slightly outdated but will get you through 97 percent of the AVN.

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
To both of u the main customer base of this game is Netori enjoyer not Netorare enjoyers get that straight first. Also it is not just me who wants this there are many but they too scared to say since the dev is a selfish and self-centered boy who wants to do what he wants and does not want to listen to the community and silences people who speak anything that he does not want to hear.

Last edited:

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
Look at the recent chat he had with a person on the discord about changing the Reona forced NTR scene. He just gave a stupid and bad reply and told be satisfied with it. This is because the dev thinks he is all powerful and nothing should go against anything he says. Also all the people who defend the dev, why are u doing it when he just gives trash replies

Reactions: Bradd D

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Egad, don't call them that. You're gonna get the "experts" write you essays about the significant distinction between enjoying NTR and enjoying scenes where the game's main LIs get fucked by other men. The mistake is that we don't see every thrust of every strange cock for what it is. Character building. And giving an opt-out would obviously ruin all of Reona's character dickvelopment.

What's really fortunate for us is that all these NTR scholars always seem to happen to not like NTR just like us. So we obviously have no reason to confuse their intentions with gaslighting.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Look at the recent chat he had with a person on the discord about changing the Reona forced NTR scene. He just gave a stupid and bad reply and told be satisfied with it. This is because the dev thinks he is all powerful and nothing should go against anything he says.
Funny thing, the dev is all powerful and will decide what will happen in the end. All customers can do is stop supporting or buying the game. If that happens enough times, then maybe the dev will understand how they failed. If it doesn't happen, well, maybe the decisions weren't so bad after all.

Also all the people who defend the dev, why are u doing it when he just gives trash replies
Well, trash comments by entitled brats who think the game (or anything else) should get tailored precisely around their taste and run around claiming to speak for the majority - they deserve trash replies. You can make suggestions, but in the end any product or service in the world is "take it or leave it". Unless you realize that, you are bound to get replies like that.

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
Well, trash comments by entitled brats who think the game (or anything else) should get tailored precisely around their taste and run around claiming to speak for the majority - they deserve trash replies. You can make suggestions, but in the end any product or service in the world is "take it or leave it". Unless you realize that, you are bound to get replies like that.
Trash comments for u are genuine questions and suggestions that someone asks/says I see. Also I am not saying it is majority but there are a lot of people in this community who wants the change but there are also way more people who just love to stick to the dev's good side and never say anything that hurts him or try to talk back to the dev. Everyone is too scared to say anything and so I will keep asking and suggesting until the dev gives a proper and sensible reply and will not accept his trash replies just because u think I am a entitled brat. Also what I told was to make the Reona NTR scene optional (like all other NTR scene) not remove it all together so that it is still is for everyone understand that first.

Last edited:

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Does anyone have a save of 3 or 4 versions previous to this one? I don't want to start again. I've already done it 3/4 times but it's too much again. I hope someone can help me with that.

FiftyRings

Sep 28, 2017
is there a way (perhaps via console commands) to unlock Kat while also going on the maid route with Bree? I tried finishing the Gamer path (it got put into completed quests) and entered the
DONE.pop("bree_event_05") command and got the maid path phone call...but it didn't put me on the maid path.

Likewise there used to be a trick to unlock Camila without locking out Kylie, does anyone remember it and does it still work?

I know I know I should just have separate saves with different choices, but man I really just like collecting everything and kinda want one super save with all the stuff.

Yelid

Sep 5, 2024
Can someone tell me how to get Sam into the home harem i have her stats maxed out and i did the revenge path and even collared her as my slave and she still wont move in and it doesnt allow me to add her

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Can someone tell me how to get Sam into the home harem i have her stats maxed out and i did the revenge path and even collared her as my slave and she still wont move in and it doesnt allow me to add her
Talk to the other females in the house about adding her. Then call her on the phone or go to her and she will be added.

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes