DonjonMaster

Dec 1, 2018
Anybody know the pros and cons between Bree Maid and Bree Gamer?

From what I've read, Gamer leads to another girl, but Maid looks like it only gives you max Sub; IDK what the difference is between 50% and 100% Sub.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
How can I have fun with Natalie and Samantha?
You need to go to the bathroom during the wedding to spy on Natalie blowing Ryan as MC hides and pathetically cries about how miserable he is from the bathroom stall.

Not even kidding, that's the only way to later get that scene on the revenge path.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bradd D

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Anybody know the pros and cons between Bree Maid and Bree Gamer?

From what I've read, Gamer leads to another girl, but Maid looks like it only gives you max Sub; IDK what the difference is between 50% and 100% Sub.
Basically it only matters if you want to give Bree the sexy swimsuit or collar her.
It also affects the home harem in a couple of ways. Collaring both Sasha and Bree before triggering the showdown leads to an alternate version of said event, while collaring one leads to that one convincing the other either during said event for Sasha, or a couple of extra events for Bree get added during the gamer side since it's impossible to collar her.

Reactions: DonjonMaster

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
and this?
And in some previous updates in the gallery, Angela had a hot scene in the jacuzzi and a cuddling one in the bed with the male protagonist. And with this current update, Angela has also expressions upon seeing the protagonist's manhood just like the rest of the other LIs.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2020
So... when are we getting a complete CG overhaul or makeover in this game? I kinda wanna love this game badly, but it hurts so bad watching some of its inconsistencies

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes