jason007

Jan 16, 2018
Im trying to do kat sub route but each time I kiss her there is no conversation that will lead to more sub points. what should I do?

koki123

Oct 2, 2018
Why is my game like actually not working? I downloaded game, unzipped it, launched it and after i choose name there are just missing files after missing files

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
How do you edit a save to bypass an event ? I just found out that Kleio is locked at 50 submission because I didn't have a sports car when the car needed repairs on her path...
A complete skill issue on my part but I would like to avoid replaying this game for 12 more hours if possible...
Any help is appreciated !
I don't know if you still need the help, seeing as you asking in 2017 but here you go.
First you're gonna need to enable the developer console I usually use UnRen.bat, works for every Ren'py as far as I know, then you use this command in the console Kleio.sub.max=x, replacing the x with the value of your choice.

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
I don't know if you still need the help, seeing as you asking in 2017 but here you go.
First you're gonna need to enable the developer console I usually use UnRen.bat, works for every Ren'py as far as I know, then you use this command in the console Kleio.sub.max=x, replacing the x with the value of your choice.
Thanks for the reply but I've decided to give up on this game for a while. Not worth the headache.

Reactions: Bradd D

Mike Flames

Jul 6, 2020
sorry to ask ,i wanted to ask how to use it on the game

Reactions: Boss129

jh78

Sep 1, 2020
hey guys r the bugs serious? i have to start fresh save got trouble, no issue on fresh start , should i wait for c version?

Last edited:

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
sorry to ask ,i wanted to ask how to use it on the game
Are you asking how to use the developer console? Cause if so here's the list of the commands I know
If you're asking how to use UnRen.bat just copy the file into the game then run it and enter the appropriate number for what you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Hey guys, I've put this game on hold a while ago to wait for further updates and now that I started playing it again, I have some difficulties on some paths because the wiki is quite outdated.

I just have two questions :
- Is there no other way to unlock the policewoman than to put Kylie in prison ? (kind of wanted to try the reform path)
- Am I the only one that encountered a roadblock with Sasha telling me to piss off ? The "apologize to Sasha" thing just says "wait for something to happen" but nothing happens ?

Thanks in advance for any response ! :)

Edit: Just found out by pure coincidence while doing Samantha's storyline that you solve "Sasha is upset" by talking to Samantha. If any of you are stuck getting told to "piss off", there you go !
I was having the same question on my mind about the Kylie/Officer path. Wiki doesnt show any other route as the officer route only starts once you are already deep on the Yandere Path

Sadly I think no one replied to this question yet, or provided any insight. (they prefer arguing all day long about what NTR means in a spiritual level :BootyTime:)

Reactions: Aratorn

Mike Flames

Jul 6, 2020
Are you asking how to use the developer console? Cause if so here's the list of the commands I know
If you're asking how to use UnRen.bat just copy the file into the game then run it and enter the appropriate number for what you want.

I wanted to ask if you can help me to edit Hanna's event from 7 a downwards, if it's not possible, I will just ignore it

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
Does every girl have a monogamous marriage and pregnancy end?
Yes and the ones that don't yet will in due time. If you're having trouble you can use the but if the wiki isn't enough for you or out of date you can extract the RPA files with a program like UnRen.bat or though the RPYC files you get still can't be read so I personally suggest but I imagine there are other programs out there to do same. I personally don't suggest going into the files cause spoilers and all.

Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads
3.60 star(s) 289 Votes