Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
I understood that part, but how do I imput this stuff?
You first Extract the RPA files using UnRen.bat or now you have the RPYC files but those aren't readable as you'll notice if you try to open one that's where comes in, drag and drop the files into there then download the RPYC, when you do they'll become RPY files, those you can modify with something like which I personally use. The file you want specifically is "home_harem_samantha.rpyc" located in "ch" ->"harems"->"home"->"events"(not "ev" that's the pictures). The line of code you want to modify for the chance is at line 218.

Also make sure to delete the RPA files seems those take priority when running the game.

Last edited:

ciampo

Jul 6, 2024
You first Extract the RPA files using UnRen.bat or now you have the RPYC files but those aren't readable as you'll notice if you try to open one that's where comes in, drag and drop the files into there then download the RPYC, when you do they'll become RPY files, those you can modify with something like which I personally use. The file you want specifically is "home_harem_samantha.rpyc" located in "ch" ->"harems"->"home"->"events"(not "ev" that's the pictures). The line of code you want to modify for the chance is at line 218.

Also make sure to delete the RPA files seems those take priority when running the game.
I'm sorry but I've never done this before this is quite hard for me to grasp

ciampo

Jul 6, 2024
When using cheats how do I turn randomness off? It's very annoying when a character doesn't stick to the schedule

ciampo

Jul 6, 2024
I also had another question, I've got full romance with Sasha (part of home harem) and maxed out Audrey for the jealous harem but it never triggers in the nightclub, the guides either don't explain it properly or I'm probably missing somethign

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
I also had another question, I've got full romance with Sasha (part of home harem) and maxed out Audrey for the jealous harem but it never triggers in the nightclub, the guides either don't explain it properly or I'm probably missing somethign
Just checked the the showdown event requires you to have had sex with Sasha and Audrey at least once, and Sasha's sub score to be 75 or lower, and the next event after requires Sasha's sub score to be 75 or higher.

Checked the code and there's no chance modifier o if you're not getting it still maybe try having a hot coffee with both of them within a 7 day period that lines up with you going to the night club for a date. I don't think it's a reequipment since there's nothing on the saying it has to have been within 7 days, and same with the code, see for yourself if you don't believe me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HGameWarrior01

ciampo

Jul 6, 2024
Just checked the the showdown event requires you to have had sex with Sasha and Audrey at least once, and Sasha's sub score to be 75 or lower, and the next event after requires Sasha's sub score to be 75 or higher.

Checked the code and there's no chance modifier o if you're not getting it still maybe try having a hot coffee with both of them within a 7 day period that lines up with you going to the night club for a date. I don't think it's a reequipment since there's nothing on the saying it has to have been within 7 days, and same with the code, see for yourself if you don't believe me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not working all the right stats are there, bummer

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
Not working all the right stats are there, bummer
Actually, I just thought about a solution, but it's possible it might break something though but here the Ren'Py Love & Sex: Second Base - Advanced Time Controls Mod + UI Cheats + Cheat Enabler has a feature where you can call in any NPC from any room at any time, go on a date to the nightclub with Sasha like the says then use the mod to call Audrey to the night club.

Don't download the mod on the front page it hasn't been updated since 24.2.0 but luckily BladeCL updated it to the version 24.8.0. Just download the attached file.

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
Is there a way to get past save editor protections and still get the achievements? I want to either get rid of the debt thing I started with (just picked something didnt think it was important) or give my self an amount of cash I dont need to worry about money anymore.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
Is there a way to get past save editor protections and still get the achievements? I want to either get rid of the debt thing I started with (just picked something didnt think it was important) or give my self an amount of cash I dont need to worry about money anymore.
Well if you enable cheats with this mod what ever enabling cheats the normal way triggers just doesn't with the mod. Though do be careful the mod hasn't been updated by it's creator clvngs but luckily BladeCL updated the mod to work on the current version. the version by BladeCL will be the file I've attached.

Reactions: tmking
Mar 27, 2022
Android port please sir
The official android version is only available through a downloader because of technical reasons, and wont be able to be posted here. This is a unofficial port made by a cool person in this thread. https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v24-8-0b-andrealphus.13488/post-10045443 Also a friendly piece of advice, try searching a thread with the search tool before asking, its very likely its been answered before and will save you time.

Reactions: Ilovekatz19
3.60 star(s) 289 Votes