Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
I wanted to ask if you can help me to edit Hanna's event from 7 a downwards, if it's not possible, I will just ignore it
If you're asking if you can use the developer console to change Hanna's max sub the yes just use the console command name.sub.max=x replace name with hanna (make sure it's lowercase) and the x with the value you want.

But if you asking if you can use the console to change the requirement for the event then no, but using UnRen.bat with you can directly modify the game's files thus modifying things like event triggers, dialogue, ect you just need to find the right files for what you want, like for Hanna's event once you've extracted the RPA files go to the file named "ch" then find the file with the name of the girl you want, unless it's one of the DLC girls cause then you'll want to go to the file named "dlc_fafow" then the file named "ch" in that one and you'll find the DLC girls there.

Last edited:

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
can someone pleas give a full save file of all girls unlock
Not really possible to give you a specific save that has everything you want in it given as many paths and possibilities that exist. Try searching, there are plenty of saves posted.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
Does someone know how to edit with URM to activate the flag for Cassidy camera? Seems i forgot.
If you haven't done the appointment yet then entering game.flags.cassidycameraplaced=True into the developer console is what you want, but if you've done the appointment and forgot to place the camera then entering game.flags.cassidyrecorded=True into the developer console is what you want. In the worst case where you've somehow did the appointment but didn't record it and the investigation ended with you becoming Cassidy's slave then before or after the event where Cassidy is reintroduced as your assistant enter cassidy.status='pet' and cassidy.sub.max=100 into the developer console.

As long as you make sure that Cassidy is your pet and her sub score is 100 before her final event you'll be able to keep her as your pet after everything is over.

Reactions: coxsh

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Ok, i have a rather strange and annoying bug happening (on android, but maybe on other platforms too). When i propose to someone i get and error and even ignoring It doesn't solve or bypass the problem, It keeps going back before i proposed. Any thoughts (and possibly solutions)? Thanks
EDIT: here's the error
Screenshot_20240916-080549-246.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DankestDank

DeadOne69

May 19, 2017
Are you asking how to use the developer console? Cause if so here's the list of the commands I know
If you're asking how to use UnRen.bat just copy the file into the game then run it and enter the appropriate number for what you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"emma.flags.lovepoints += 3" is one i found very useful as it makes you always pass emma's check during the "Girlfriend Situation"

ciampo

Jul 6, 2024
Guys I'm trying to peep on Lexi and Samantha at night but for some reason lexi and samantha are never in the same room I have tried so many times, I have the full home harem

draco35

Feb 23, 2020
for some reason whenever i interact with harmony it causes a game error and i don't know why, her corruption is at 70 and i have just done the church date if anyone could help that would be great

DeadOne69

May 19, 2017
Guys I'm trying to peep on Lexi and Samantha at night but for some reason lexi and samantha are never in the same room I have tried so many times, I have the full home harem
Call one of them into the room with the other (both need to be home)

ciampo

Jul 6, 2024
Call one of them into the room with the other (both need to be home)
I had the initial moment happen, but I'm talking about when they're supposed to be doing it at night lke the others, I have never found Samantha in the living room at night

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
I had the initial moment happen, but I'm talking about when they're supposed to be doing it at night lke the others, I have never found Samantha in the living room at night
Here's the Home harem page on the that will have the requirements, but if you're still confused here's the code for the event and it's requirements.

If you still can't get the event that I guess you're just having bad luck since it's only a 25 percent chance of happening when the requirements are all met, maybe try modifying the code. Like I show here.
If you're asking if you can use the developer console to change Hanna's max sub the yes just use the console command name.sub.max=x replace name with hanna (make sure it's lowercase) and the x with the value you want.

But if you asking if you can use the console to change the requirement for the event then no, but using UnRen.bat with you can directly modify the game's files thus modifying things like event triggers, dialogue, ect you just need to find the right files for what you want, like for Hanna's event once you've extracted the RPA files go to the file named "ch" then find the file with the name of the girl you want, unless it's one of the DLC girls cause then you'll want to go to the file named "dlc_fafow" then the file named "ch" in that one and you'll find the DLC girls there.
The harems are also in "ch" in to different files, the home harem is in the file named "harems" (and is also the only harem in that file) while the other harems are in "harems_full" not quite sure why, they just are.

ciampo

Jul 6, 2024
Here's the Home harem page on the that will have the requirements, but if you're still confused here's the code for the event and it's requirements.

If you still can't get the event that I guess you're just having bad luck since it's only a 25 percent chance of happening when the requirements are all met, maybe try modifying the code. Like I show here.

The harems are also in "ch" in to different files, the home harem is in the file named "harems" (and is also the only harem in that file) while the other harems are in "harems_full" not quite sure why, they just are.
So how do I edit in this code so it can happen exactly?

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes