Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Egad, don't call them that. You're gonna get the "experts" write you essays about the significant distinction between enjoying NTR and enjoying scenes where the game's main LIs get fucked by other men. The mistake is that we don't see every thrust of every strange cock for what it is. Character building. And giving an opt-out would obviously ruin all of Reona's character dickvelopment.

What's really fortunate for us is that all these NTR scholars always seem to happen to not like NTR just like us. So we obviously have no reason to confuse their intentions with gaslighting.
Yes, they will come out of the woodwork in full sage mode and splain all the differences with what is or isn't NTR. Never fails.

Bottom line is the Reona scene is a garbage scene that chronologically makes zero sense in a game where NTR is 'supposedly' fully avoidable that should happen after the talk scene.

• Haha
Reactions: Tehemai

thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
What is the name of the file and where is the file?
it's the attachment, put it inside game folder( the one inside the folder where the exe is ), if you want to edit yourself you have to unpack and decrypt script files ( ie with unrengui ), game will crash on run if you do that

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I will keep asking and suggesting until the dev gives a proper and sensible reply
And that's precisely the thing why you sound like an entitled brat. You can't take "no" for an answer. If you cannot accept that things won't go your way - whether it would be a good way or not - and continue rambling on, that's exactly what 6 year olds do in the checkout line when they don't get their chocolate bar. You voiced your opinion (which is great), it has been heard (or isn't cared about), everything after that becomes useless and won't change a single thing. Andrealphus will never give you a "proper and sensible reply" regarding this, and no matter who is in the right, droning on and - worse - ask people to drone on on your behalf is just tedious for everybody.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
And that's precisely the thing why you sound like an entitled brat. You can't take "no" for an answer. If you cannot accept that things won't go your way - whether it would be a good way or not - and continue rambling on, that's exactly what 6 year olds do in the checkout line when they don't get their chocolate bar. You voiced your opinion (which is great), it has been heard (or isn't cared about), everything after that becomes useless and won't change a single thing. Andrealphus will never give you a "proper and sensible reply" regarding this, and no matter who is in the right, droning on and - worse - ask people to drone on on your behalf is just tedious for everybody.
Woah there, did someone hit you or something? Chill the fuck out!
No need to get all pissy about stuff that honestly doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.
You're just getting mad for no reason at all.

I also couldn't care less for whatever is being talked about since I don't make a living of it. I just download and play the game whenever there's an update, after that I go play something else.
It's the most sensible thing to do instead of pointlessly arguing on the internet.

But that's just my take on it. You do you I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bradd D
Mar 27, 2022
Look at the recent chat he had with a person on the discord about changing the Reona forced NTR scene. He just gave a stupid and bad reply and told be satisfied with it. This is because the dev thinks he is all powerful and nothing should go against anything he says. Also all the people who defend the dev, why are u doing it when he just gives trash replies
Im not sure you understand what being the game dev mean, its his game, he literally gets to decide. Also this is a piracy site after all its not like the majority of people are paying customers who can say "do this or I'll stop giving you money". Even if every single patron told him to do XYZ or they'd stop supporting that doesn't mean he has to. His reason could literally be that ghosts of past presidents told him not to in a dream. That'd be a pretty dumb reason but it doesn't mean you or I or anyone else can force him to change it. He clearly knows your opinion, hes not changing it as you acknowledged. There's really not much else to say, and all of this gets annoying. If it bugs you that much then don't play the game, or learn to code and make a mod that changes what you don't like about it. Also for the record I wouldn't say I'm not defending the dev (I dont care much one way or the other on this issue) I'm just sick of the complaint that he or anyone else "owes you an explanation" and that explanation has to reach some imaginary standard. By all means have your opinion, but people will have opinions about your opinion.

Mar 27, 2022
is there a way (perhaps via console commands) to unlock Kat while also going on the maid route with Bree? I tried finishing the Gamer path (it got put into completed quests) and entered the
DONE.pop("bree_event_05") command and got the maid path phone call...but it didn't put me on the maid path.

Likewise there used to be a trick to unlock Camila without locking out Kylie, does anyone remember it and does it still work?

I know I know I should just have separate saves with different choices, but man I really just like collecting everything and kinda want one super save with all the stuff.
There's a mod floating around here (updated a few pages back I think) that allows you to do both Bree paths. Obvious warning that modding might break your game or corrupt your save for later versions. Especially considering the Cafe owner is one of the next dlc characters to be developed which if I was to guess will mean shes maid path exclusive. If all you care about is Bree being collared and having 100kp then that's easily doable with commands. Its what I do cause I'm lazy and can just pretend the maid path happened if I really wanted to.
As for Camila and Kylie at the same time, oh boy that's a mess. I think the strategy was to let Kylie kill sasha or bree when they come to save you if you call for help when kylies about to rape you. Then starting you down the path of reporting kylie to the police and having her go to trial. At some point it was a series of commands to make the girl appear again and have her quests active, while also cancelling the trial/imprisonment. I tried to find the post detailing this properly but couldn't. Suffice to say because of how things are tied together its not fun to attempt with console commands

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Did you click on the phone icon in the office and call her there that way?
This is available only when Audrey's KP reaches 50. If the player hasn't taken Audrey to Park and cinema dates where he let's her have fun, the 50KP threshold will not be unlocked. The 50 or more KP applies to all MCs co-workers.

dubisek

Nov 25, 2017
Holy fucking shit, I had fun reading some of the stupidest thing I've ever seen in this thread. A game that has had content where you date actual prostitute, a stripper, a boss that is a sex-slave to the company CEO for half the game, a maso-nymph, an ex-gf that is willing to cuckhold you and a woman you had crush on that is boning and getting married to your friend for years and people hard-lose it when a heroine that just fucks around gets introduced (you can literally tell her to fuck off right after and never see her again), never mind the fact that all of you are fine with "cucking" when it's done on the male side since you play an MC that dates and fucks half the female population of the town at the same time.

Also, before you start crying about NTR or rather ねとられ, learn what that word at least means. The Reona scene is not NTR, it's not cuckholdery, it's really not even cheating.

Reactions: DeVo1234

Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
A lot of the things regarding the game are done for pragmatic purposes if you get down to it but it also has its fetishes and there will obviously be a disconnect when compromises are made. If you try to court the harem and the NTR side, you will alienate both. From the NTR side honestly it lacks a gym Chad for Bree to fuck who would also fuck the gym thots. Would benefit from a college chad that Bree MC could potentially date and you see where I am going with this. Bree mc sort of got shafted cuz lacking in content as of time of writing, the Harem people kind of get shafted by the unavoidable NTR and not to mention the NTR vibes inherent to the story. As the Tehemai stated you have Sam and Alexis, Dwayne in general at the office and a bunch of people who even if they slept around, it is a massive red flag the harem faction ignored. The NTR and the Bree mc faction and their concerns are a bit more straight forward in that they are not given enough if i had to put my finger on it, which gets compounded by the grindy nature of the game.

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes