Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
I want to ask a noob question, it it possible to edit a save because ther was a recent update for kat to be in the harem, but the requirements was for me to dislike her being a streamer girl but in my latest save, one of the quest requires her lp to be 65 but it is locked at 60, is there a way to edit it
Yes, just set the both the current LP and max LP variables to 200. I find editing LP alone usually isn't enough to force locked out events as the game also sets various flags.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
I have now started the game on 24.8.0 from here game at the beginning of the game .. I get nurse message errors

Edi: Ok now I have another problem I get this display error plus cell phone and so suddenly stay open in the background all the time so that nothing else can be clicked on like this

Last edited:

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Yes it's a new mechanic to force you to make sure you date whatever you girl you are working on at least once every week. It only effects normal and hard mode though, so if you don't want to deal with it switch to easy.
So it's impossible to date all girl in the game simultaneously now?

Argentleaf

Mar 28, 2020
I think I found the reason Reona's event with 40 KP is not happening, the guide says it requires you to be dating 12 girls but the event only happens if you are dating 20 or more

Feb 9, 2020
just gonna ask, did the art ever improved? or does it usually have the same inconsistent CGs?
Did they add much to the story? I played this around a year ago

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
anyone know how to get the jealous harem to trigger. Sasha and Audrey never seem to interact in the club between 12 and 5 on sunday

Mar 27, 2022
anyone know how to get the jealous harem to trigger. Sasha and Audrey never seem to interact in the club between 12 and 5 on sunday
This ones a tricky one that most people will miss. Sasha's kink points need to be less than or equal to 75 and you need to have had sex with both of them to trigger the initial meeting. Once the meeting has happened you'll be able raise Sasha back to 100kp. The wiki details all the steps pretty well, but its super easy to miss the less than part so Im assuming thats what it is

Mar 27, 2022
just gonna ask, did the art ever improved? or does it usually have the same inconsistent CGs?
Did they add much to the story? I played this around a year ago
Arts generally improved but theres still some inconsistencies between artists, they are actively updating a lot of the old art. All the base game characters stories should be done and they're finishing up the first 3 dlc characters

Mar 27, 2022
I have now started the game on 24.8.0 from here game at the beginning of the game .. I get nurse message errors

Edi: Ok now I have another problem I get this display error plus cell phone and so suddenly stay open in the background all the time so that nothing else can be clicked on like this
I'm not exactly sure what the problem you're describing is. Are you playing on the windows version or an android port?

Mike Flames

Jul 6, 2020
I wanted to ask if there is a way to edit the save because on of the girls in my save her lp is locked and i can't complete her quest, Kat

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes