Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
It really is surprising there's no harem ending considering one character has close connections with two of the others (the youngest is both a cousin and also a direct friend with another)

*Edit: Found a gallery of the game and unless it's the childhood friend hiding it with bouquet or maybe the youngest one since holding belly, I don't see any of them as pregnant in the gallery. Is it 'text only' impregnation/pregnant where they basically say "I'm pregnant" and you never see the kid/belly? Does everyone get pregnant in paths, is it optional, etc. etc.

Last edited:

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Another masterpiece from Moonstone! Thank you so very much for uploading the installer/setup version of the game!
You're so Awesome as always!!!

What a great time to be alive! Hurray!!!

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2018
Thanks for the upload....but...
This game really isn't doing it for me, at all. The other Moonstone games I've played were pretty good but this one feels like sticking my hand into a clogged toilet. Everything about this just feels....off. The airheaded sempai isn't just airheaded, that bitch is from a different planet. The energetic little kouhai isn't just energetic, she's annoying and obnoxious as fuck. The childhood friend has nothing going for her except her massive tits, apart from that she's as interesting and deep as a pile of bricks. The nerdy little brocon sister is teeming with constant jealousy and her conversation script is about as eloquent as one of uncle Biden's demetia ridden speeches. And the cool beauty isn't cool, she's just a bitch. The whole pacing of the conversations is all over the place, I've had moments where I literally went "What are they even talking about now?" because they jumped from topic to topic or provided no context or relation at all. The characters are totally overdone, nothing feels even remotely "realistic" in the way the characters interact with each other. Really not sure what to think of this, gonna play some more and pray that it gets better after the first 3 or 4 hours.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Thanks for the upload....but...
Thanks, I was looking for someone to say how the story was. Let us know how it is after playing for a little more.

I want to play the game but I'm worried the common route would be boring and I'd waste 10 hours reading. I absolutely hate when VNs have too much slice of life so games like Hoshi Ori was torture. I NEED some drama. No, not some. I need a 50/50 split between drama and slice of life.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes