Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
It looks good but is it missing some of the iconic characters. The nerdy one, the Goth, the loli, the cheer leader, etc. Today's culture the goth is replaced with the SJW and/or tranny.

Destiny_Echols

Oct 3, 2017
Don't be. It's only in one scene.
Not relevant to this message however Nopy has died which locks us out of the full save and walkthrough. I don't know if you can change where those files get hosted through or not but thought I should bring it up.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Found a text version of the walkthrough, it's attached.

Sucks that Nopy closed it's doors. Stuff is expensive though, so understandable.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Found a text version of the walkthrough, it's attached.

Sucks that Nopy closed it's doors. Stuff is expensive though, so understandable.
Reuploading now to a new host.

Reactions: OhWee

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
One doubt, I'm playing 2 routes and half the other, but I don't see any signs of pregnancy? The label is well placed? ¡???

from125

Mar 4, 2019
One doubt, I'm playing 2 routes and half the other, but I don't see any signs of pregnancy? The label is well placed? ¡???
idk if you didn't paid enough attention and missed it completely,or its just some sort of joke,but please
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
idk if you didn't paid enough attention and missed it completely,or its just some sort of joke
It would be nice to know which routes feature pregnancy, neither of the ones I've finished have had any mention of it. I've completed Yui (childhood friend) and Minamo (tall blonde), they had sweet endings but no mentions of pregnancy.

Reactions: 13lokiz

from125

Mar 4, 2019
It would be nice to know which routes feature pregnancy, neither of the ones I've finished have had any mention of it. I've completed Yui (childhood friend) and Minamo (tall blonde), they had sweet endings but no mentions of pregnancy.
oh i see,i mean,the way he said,it was like he was expecting pregnancy mid/late route,i just tried pointing it out,but if the thread refers to pregnancy at the ending,at least one or two of the heroines its going to end in pregnancy,if not,there are choices mid sex to get that ending(idk if there are such choices but oh well),i still haven't tried this game,im busy playing many others :/

once im satisfied playing these,im gonna download more,nowadays im more interested in the storytelling itself,that's why im focused in downloading the ones that seem to have a decent and long story,mixed with some comedy,romance,and multiple heroines.

i'll be back to this thread once i've downloaded and played for some time,gonna write my opinion here too,but for now im going to stop blabbering here,or else this post wont end,i tend to talk too much

Edit:judging by your review,i'll download this on my next vn batch,even though none of the heroines striked a chord on me,still going try it anyway.

Last edited:

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
Aesthetic fatigue, I think, happened to me after 3 heroines.
So far Yui and Kushina are the great, Kushina the best so far. Not sure if I'm just not in the mood at the start, didn't appreciate much of the Kanae route.

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
The Kushina route (kouhai). not sure of others.

Reactions: StJesuz

Vidster

Nov 28, 2017
3 GB but actually 1.8 GB... Is that the uncensored patch but the download links didn't provide it so it's 1.8 GB?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
3 GB but actually 1.8 GB... Is that the uncensored patch but the download links didn't provide it so it's 1.8 GB?
I always mean the size of the game after it's been extracted/installed when I write what the size is. The download size is often smaller.

Reactions: Vidster

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I'm sorry, but I really don't understand what you just said... I've never dealt with this issue before, so I am pretty clueless. I am downloading it again. I'll see if I can do what you said, but I'll post a screenshot if I can't make it work. Please stick around, you're the only person who replied to me and seems to want to help. I won't take too long, 6 mins left to finish download.
I've run into the problem a few times with translated games. Keep your install path as short as possible.

toodeep.png

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes