StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Sorry for deleting my post. I was going to reply to you again with the screenshot of the pop up.

This is where it wants to download

So I am very confused here :/ I even tried just the games folder, still nothing.
Where is your install media? Try moving the installer to c:\games and install from that location.

Edit: I had another thought. Make sure you extract the installer from the zip file, you can probably run it from within the zip archive, but it won't be able to find the media.

From the install instruction:
1. Extract the 'Love Sweets [v1.0] [MOONSTONE].zip' archive.
2. Double click the 'Love Sweets v1.0 Setup.exe' executable.
3. Follow the instructions on screen and install the visual novel.
4. Play by running the 'lovesweets.exe' executable.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Edit: I had another thought. Make sure you extract the installer from the zip file, you can probably run it from within the zip archive, but it won't be able to find the media.
Nothing is working :( forget it. I'll just avoid these games in the future. Thank you so much for trying to help and for your patience. You're a great Jesuz :)

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Nothing is working :( forget it. I'll just avoid these games in the future. Thank you so much for trying to help and for your patience. You're a great Jesuz :)
Don't give up, it will work.

I really think you just need to make sure you extracted the install media.

extract.png

Try running the setup file after they have been moved to your c:\games

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Don't give up, it will work.

I really think you just need to make sure you extracted the install media.

Try running the setup file after they have been moved to your c:\games
Grrr xD okay, I'll try one more time. Have to download it again. Hopefully once I do this, It'll work... or I'm just a dum dum lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: StJesuz

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
in Extras, some of the boxes say "No Data", is this a bug, something I haven't unlocked, or something else?

ReignBloodark

Nov 8, 2017
Since provided full save doesn't work, here is one I found from sagaoz
Just extract the userdata folder into game folder.
Just as preface, each heroine only got 5 h-scene but the layout of the scenes in game might suggest otherwise. They are sorted into 3 columns with 2 long scenes getting divided and 1 scene standalone it is also arranged chronologically in game so it might seem like a scene is missing but everything is already unlocked for sure. Eh, you will see just know all scenes are already unlocked.

BenXx12

Mar 9, 2023
Since provided full save doesn't work, here is one I found from sagaoz
Just extract the userdata folder into game folder.
Just as preface, each heroine only got 5 h-scene but the layout of the scenes in game might suggest otherwise. They are sorted into 3 columns with 2 long scenes getting divided and 1 scene standalone it is also arranged chronologically in game so it might seem like a scene is missing but everything is already unlocked for sure. Eh, you will see just know all scenes are already unlocked.
thanks

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes