Dec 7, 2018
Allright, after sinking in another couple of hours into this, and finishing the first girls route my verdict is this : It's not terrible, but it's nowhere near good either. Frankly, it's pretty bland all around, the common route, the girls, the main character, the spicy content. Everything is kinda "meh" I've had worse, and I've had MUCH better before. For example
"Ninki Seiyuu How to Make a Pop Voice Actress" by Mintcube that came out recently is MILES ahead of this one, if you want a recommendation definitely give that one a shot. Koikari was surprisingly good as well. The main problem with this game is that the character achetypes feel like they cranked the sterotypical character aspects to over 9000 and just called it a day, pretty much all of the characters feel so weird and over the top that it's really hard to actually like or care about any of them. I can only really reccomend this game if you really have absolutely nothing else left on your backlog and you're bored out of your mind, in that case this game offers at least a few hours of mindnumbing clicking with the very rare occational chuckle here and there. ( In Ninki Seiyuu and Koikari I was giggling like a schoolgirl on acid pretty much the whole time )

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Allright, after sinking in another couple of hours into this, and finishing the first girls route my verdict is this : It's not terrible, but it's nowhere near good either. Frankly, it's pretty bland all around, the common route, the girls, the main character, the spicy content. Everything is kinda "meh" I've had worse, and I've had MUCH better before. For example
"Ninki Seiyuu How to Make a Pop Voice Actress" by Mintcube that came out recently is MILES ahead of this one, if you want a recommendation definitely give that one a shot. Koikari was surprisingly good as well. The main problem with this game is that the character achetypes feel like they cranked the sterotypical character aspects to over 9000 and just called it a day, pretty much all of the characters feel so weird and over the top that it's really hard to actually like or care about any of them. I can only really reccomend this game if you really have absolutely nothing else left on your backlog and you're bored out of your mind, in that case this game offers at least a few hours of mindnumbing clicking with the very rare occational chuckle here and there. ( In Ninki Seiyuu and Koikari I was giggling like a schoolgirl on acid pretty much the whole time )
Maybe my Windows Antivirus blocking it like it's the plague is for the best, then.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
well I've only done 1 route in 3 tbh, haven't played the other 2, didn't look like there was a route at that point, but I guess I'll find out later
If you keep choosing one girl, you get her route. If you choose different ones, you'll get nothing. And if you keep choosing none of the girls, that starts the harem route

pipon

Sep 3, 2019
after koikari it felt incredibly bland and generic everywhere so was unable to bring myself further into reading after few hours but im sure it wont be any better tho. thx for upload anyway kind sir

crimson-moon

Oct 6, 2019
Anyone else missing some CGs & Scenes even after following the Walkthrough ?
Does anyone have 100% save file?
Screenshot_2.png

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Anyone else missing some CGs & Scenes even after following the Walkthrough ?
Does anyone have 100% save file?
View attachment 1479994
Nothing's missing. The developers simply didn't remove those extra slots from the CG/Scene menu.
I wrote that in the 'ReadMe' file in the 'Full Save' I uploaded in the OP.

If you followed the 'Walkthrough', then you have all the CGs.

Reactions: crimson-moon

from125

Mar 4, 2019
thanks for the overview,i was also looking for someone telling their experience.....

i looked on the official description at VNDB,but even its official description sounds "meh",just the usual plain/cliche MC,with a plain reason,which in this case,is looking for a girlfriend,then proceeds to do something about it..im not saying thats bad,its just bland,but its a setting that many VN out there has,and they do a great job with it.

in case anyone curious about it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moonstone made great titles(at least for me) like Imouto paradise,Princess evangile and Magical Marriage lunatics,maybe i'll try my hand at this just bc i had a great experience with those,anyway thx again,its aways a good idea having a second opinion at things

Reactions: exqalph03

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Yeah, you're pretty much right on. None of the parts of this game are revolutionary or even unusual. However to me, the whole game is greater than the sum of its parts.

I will fully admit that these types of games are not my usual jam (Japanese VN), I've played a few and only found a handful that I liked enough to finish(Prince of Ramen, Delinquent Wife Hinako). Taste is very subjective so I don't think everyone will love this game, but I tried to write a helpful review based on my playthrough.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes