Ren'Py Abandoned Love Thy Neighbor 2 [v0.4] [Slonique]

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
if i remember correctly he also made off with a large portion of the money even though he did do fuck all on the game for months and then refused to sell his assets to the rest of the team so they could continue the game so imo he is still largely to blame
I mean I'm not saying he didn't. Infact I agree with you

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
most hated Dev ever?
You've obviously never met the beautiful soul that is Darth smut. Man somehow managed to not only get banned from the site, but the rating removed as well. He also used bots on other websites and got the ratings and comments removed from them. Even if Sloniques games are decent at best and shit at worst, and is milking their patrons for everything they have, I still think it doesn't top that.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
You've obviously never met the beautiful soul that is Darth smut. Man somehow managed to not only get banned from the site, but the rating removed as well. He also used bots on other websites and got the ratings and comments removed from them. Even if Sloniques games are decent at best and shit at worst, and is milking their patrons for everything they have, I still think it doesn't top that.
Can you name some of his games?Just curious.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
lol, hit start, immediately dropped into some sandbox environment with absolutely no story or indication of what to do... deleted.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Slonique isn't even hated. Slonique is good for a giggle on the forums, not so much with the games.... He's The Room of game devs, that guy you linked seems to lean more towards Uwe Boll territory

Reactions: Voilsh

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@UncleVT or @monroe is the pc version 0.4
What's new:
- Added 1 event with Jessie.
- Added 1 event with Mia.
- Added 1 event with Sandra.
- Added handjob and blowjob scenes with Jessie, Mia and Sandra (6 scenes total).

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Slonique isn't even hated. Slonique is good for a giggle on the forums, not so much with the games.... He's The Room of game devs, that guy you linked seems to lean more towards Uwe Boll territory
Ewe Boll of game devs?

D

Deleted member 684203

LMAO. Try Unren this shit and look up the number of images in the image folder. There are 0.0.01 versions of other games with more images!! Slonique is BACK! BTW Slo nique(fuck-in french). You get my drift?!

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
i understand the hatred, but why ban free games?
1-Because the Dev NEVER finish a game
2-because the frist LTN is a grinding fest impossible to do without a walkthrough or an incredible amount of time to waste.
3-because the name Slonique says it all, like it a "Sloniquest" game, (you know that there will be no end to that game, just frustrated patrons

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes