Ren'Py Abandoned Love Thy Neighbor 2 [v0.4] [Slonique]

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
Question 1....why was the first one not completely done?

Question 2....in this. Version is there sex at all ? Because when you click sex all they show you is a body part and no action

Verdict......Disapoining

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
im sorry but chapter 2 isnt as good as the first and the backgrounds look like bad oil paintings. seriously man what happened you made a good game worse

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Question 1....why was the first one not completely done?

Question 2....in this. Version is there sex at all ? Because when you click sex all they show you is a body part and no action

Verdict......Disapoining
the dev is well known for dropping projects before finishing them and making a new game or a sequel

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Every time anything from slonique pops up in the latest updates list, it makes me think how I wish we could block all content by specific developer names. Then I remember how entertaining the slonique threads are and I reject that thought.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Every time anything from slonique pops up in the latest updates list, it makes me think how I wish we could block all content by specific developer names. Then I remember how entertaining the slonique threads are and I reject that thought.
I didn't know who was Slonique till some weeks ago , but the true is that i must tell a big thanks to this guy because this thread it's absolutely worth to read !!! 5 Star review !!!! Thank you!!!
For some bet here @Dependable_223 , i think the tag abandoned the value could be maximum 1,01 :D:D:D

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Dark Silver kinda ruined a pretty great thing. Sloniqe has never produced anything good enough to really break anyone's heart. I mean the potential is there, just not the execution. BBC by episode 3 is not even a surprise anymore.
imo sloniqe is up there with that POS behind Cloud Meadow (one of the former breeding season devs, this is the one that is mostly to blame for why that project went tits up)

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
imo sloniqe is up there with that POS behind Cloud Meadow (one of the former breeding season devs, this is the one that is mostly to blame for why that project went tits up)
I mean DS ruined his own game by abandoning ship just because Patreon were banning people for incest and after the turmoil with Mr Dots DS just threw the towel in and lost most of his fan base because of it

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
its not so much the game is crap its that the dev never finishes the games before releasing new ones or second parts hes an idiot if he thinks it will draw more people to become patrons its stupid there are tons of devs who finish their games before starting new ones especially supposed sequels but @Slonique is a moron trying to draw new patrons only to disappoint them with never finished games.

a few pages back i named 3 devs that are incredible because their games are ever expanding and get better and better as time goes on even if they are only small updates atleast they continue their awesome work. i will always give these 3 props along with another one since they are all doing great work

Harem Hotel - @Runey
Mythic Manor - @Jikei
Man of The House - @Faerin
Parental Love - @Luxee

these 4 devs know how to keep peoples attention and its no wonder their patrons continue to grow

I don't know if this game is crap or not, since i didn't play it, but the Dev is crap, real crap.

As your choice of Game/Dev, this are good choices and my pref go to Luxee.

U

User_1263144

it's cus people are fed up with this dev and the bullshit he/she pulls, not putting the proper tags and never ever finishing a game beforing making a new one or a sequel to a non complete game
Don't forget the BBC NTR. The only sex that ever happens.

Reactions: Darkaura

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
are you able to save in this....if i remember right, there was no save feature in LTN

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
"What's that? My first game sucked dick and showed that I didn't know what I was doing? Oh, I know how to get more money, I'll make a second game with a different art style call it a sequel, and abandon that other failing game, Then I'll clearly get money this time. If it's a sequel, people will think I actually learned how to make a good game and support me longer."

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
"What's that? My first game sucked dick and showed that I didn't know what I was doing? Oh, I know how to get more money, I'll make a second game with a different art style call it a sequel, and abandon that other failing game, Then I'll clearly get money this time. If it's a sequel, people will think I actually learned how to make a good game and support me longer."
to quote dash's teacher from the movie "the Increadables" I THINK NOT lol

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
I mean DS ruined his own game by abandoning ship just because Patreon were banning people for incest and after the turmoil with Mr Dots DS just threw the towel in and lost most of his fan base because of it
if i remember correctly he also made off with a large portion of the money even though he did do fuck all on the game for months and then refused to sell his assets to the rest of the team so they could continue the game so imo he is still largely to blame

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
He usually gets tired of game when it reaches version 0.10 to 0.20 maybe in between these he will also lose i say when this version reaches 0.15 it will be abondoned. previous game ended on version 0.16

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes