Ren'Py Abandoned Love Thy Neighbor 2 [v0.4] [Slonique]

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
the shame of it all is..the dames are awesome..the game they get attached to though is bottom feeder crap...if slonique teamed up with a writer who knew their stuff and then just did the artwork for it greatness could be had..alas we are stuck with "gaming for dummies" sighh
he only likes cucking and that type of shit game where the only ones that have sex are some black dudes lol, what i never understood is why the mods that upload his game never put those tag in the thread.... :unsure:

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I'll pass this time around. If it's anything like the first, each chapter will only be 2-3 minutes long and the MC will still go out of his way to avoid his girlfriend.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hey - its a final countdown from hell.

Once Slonique will finish ONE of his games, the world is gonna break and hell will open doors....

Oh... wait ..... no reason to fear.... this will probably never happen XD

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Saw the model in the grey suit. Thought; ah, Slonique. Yep. Interest ended. Well, if anyone follows this then good luck. The NTR crowd might like it as any followers are going to be treated like cucks. Not judging, there's a market for everything.

Reactions: KeyvinCarter

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Well, I don't know Slonique much. I know I don't like he's writing style.
But it looks like he know how to make a game (or how to start).
Maybe he just needs help? someone talented, to write a good story for him?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Saw the model in the grey suit. Thought; ah, Slonique. Yep. Interest ended. Well, if anyone follows this then good luck. The NTR crowd might like it as any followers are going to be treated like cucks. Not judging, there's a market for everything.
Well, I don't know Slonique much. I know I don't like he's writing style.
But it looks like he know how to make a game (or how to start).
Maybe he just needs help? someone talented, to write a good story for him?
https://f95zone.to/threads/thirsty-for-my-guest-ep-4-1-monkeyposter_7.22818/ this is a start ... slonique had years to improve

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes