Ren'Py Abandoned Love Thy Neighbor 2 [v0.4] [Slonique]

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Only if you classify greed as a hallucinogen.
it IS a hallucinogen tho, the worst kind. it makes ppl think they are super rich and president of a country hahahaha but seriously those 'painting' made me think of dali....
oh and babu is a fox eared asshole!

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
My boi Slonique with another BANGER in the making. Let that shite coming... U always have my support. Keep sharpening ur skills. U have that passion... and mainly ambitions unlike others.

Whatever it takes. That's the rite attitude, and u perfectly know it. No need to remind yo' ass.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
It looks the same as if Tommy Wiseau decided to make a sequel to The Room. LOL!

Jul 30, 2018
My boi Slonique with another BANGER in the making. Let that shite coming... U always have my support. Keep sharpening ur skills. U have that passion... and mainly ambitions unlike others.

Whatever it takes. That's the rite attitude, and u know it. No need to remind yo' ass.
he doesnt have ambition here is the description to that word

a strong desire to do or to achieve something, typically requiring determination and hard work.

if he had ambition he would finish his other games before starting a new one he is a quitter gives up on everything before finishing the last project

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
So he took the loli out and left all the filler characters that nobody cared about in....but why?

Reactions: Anare
U

User_130505

Whatever it takes. That's the rite attitude, and u perfectly know it. No need to remind yo' ass.

You cannot do good work, if you never finish a job.
It takes the ability to carry through and complete a task for it to be considered good work.
Slonique does not have that ability because he has never ever finished a game that he has started, therefore he does not do good work, in even the most liberal sense of the term.

He could create the best graphics and the most amazing stories, but until he finishes one, they are all crap.
Because a story that is left abandoned is not worth wasting any time at all on.

iobject

Feb 25, 2018
*Sees Love Thy Neighbour*
Me: Oh, wow, another update. I've dodged playing his games, but the comments on the thread always crack me up.
*Clicks through and sees only 4 pages*
Me: Huh? What's going on here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: darlic

Deathwalker

Oct 16, 2017
Everyone here thinks Slonique is a scammer or just incompetent. That's not my take. I think the entire point of what they do is to cuck their audience. The money that comes in is just a nice side benefit of their own wish fulfillment.

I'll be shocked if they ever finish a project in a way that makes their audience satisfied, because keeping them in distress/anger/empty is the main goal.

Reactions: lumley
Jul 30, 2018
i think i speak for everyone here except for the few people that are probably working on sloniques team of incompetent programmers that as of this moment until they actually finish one game fully that i am done with this groups games

this group does not deserve any money and does not deserve our time i would rather play the peoples games that do small updates here and there to sloniques games that never get finished

recycle bin time for all of sloniques games for me

P.S. i see it this way if you cant finish a game you are either a horrible writer or just have absoulutely no vision or drive if any of these are the case quit now and save everyone your BS

Reactions: Netgear
U

User_130505

Everyone here thinks Slonique is a scammer or just incompetent. That's not my take. I think the entire point of what they do is to cuck their audience. The money that comes in is just a nice side benefit of their own wish fulfillment.

I'll be shocked if they ever finish a project in a way that makes their audience satisfied, because keeping them in distress/anger/empty is the main goal.
You forgot to mention the empty wallets left behind.
Because the people paying are only getting incomplete stories for their money, with little tiny updates for a few months, then he dumps that game and starts another.

Mind you, the ones still paying him chose too, but he won't win over many new people if he cannot finish a game, ever.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
Imagine getting triggered by the fact that someone is voluntarily paying for the HIGH QUALITY content he making, lul.

U

User_130505

Imagine getting triggered by the fact that someone is voluntarily paying for the HIGH QUALITY content he making, lul.
It's not that, it is the fact that he has resorted to sending people here to lie about his work to make it look good.

When EVERYONE has the same complaints about a dev, but one person claims how wonderful he is, it is an obvious fake.
Just as it is a lie to say that this one is a sequel to the last one, because he never finished the last one, either.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i noticed..slonique game threads and bright sun game threads are the two the mod's let us go wild on..they too realize what a clusterfuck those devs are..LOL..sure hope i didnt jynx it :O

Stickymicky

Sep 30, 2017
If people are stupid enough to throw money at this guy then he's still gonna try his luck to worm more money outa them. Adult games have become a hollow shell of themselves now, just spam of half assed Visual Novel games to try and milk patreon.

U

User_130505

I hereby formally submit a petition to ban Slonique games from F95. Ain't nobody got time for that.
I second that motion.

Would it be possible to ban his work here? At least until he has completed a game with a decent amount of content in it, and a real ending, before allowing any more of his work to be posted here?

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes