Ren'Py Abandoned Love Thy Neighbor 2 [v0.4] [Slonique]

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
At least the project to be completed on 30 - 40% first, then publish it for all players. It is not good to be disappointed again for something fresh and born new. It's like trying an ice cream with a toothpick. I wish success to the authors.
Success at what? He's proven to be terrible at making games. Do you mean success at abandoning them? Because he's batting 1000

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
we do not need to ban the games..thats silly..there are a couple people who do enjoy her stuff...and F95 caters to everyones wishes equally...also..wishing someone aids is so 14 year old inbred...
in fact..a better thing to do..is petition to have this part removed from the thread..keep the game up..but do not give slonique's patreon link space..that way..people can still try the game if its their cuppa tea...and they can find slonique's patreon on their own..
blah.png

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Slonique, I know for a fact you read these comments, and I know you will have yet more excuses (patrons, not happy with quality, cuck, etc), the fact is you appear utterly incapable of finishing a story properly, so either work solely as an image creator(yes, they are good) or get a writer to do the story(and stick to it). No more excuses, you're like the boy who cried wolf, in the end no-one will ever trust anything you do.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The sequel to the unfinished game nobody asked for. I feel like if the dude just took his time and listened to the criticism, maybe enlisted some of the help around here, he could make something great. Oh well, one of these games is going to be a smash hit, in the meantime he'll just keep tossing em out there and seeing what sticks.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't even know why I even bother to keep playing this, the writing is abhorrent, the MC is a complete dumbass, and the gameplay is ridiculous, we had around 6 versions since MC started dating kathy and we had no progress whatsoever in the story

Aug 13, 2017
So any bets how fast the impossible to impede Black character enters the game and fucks everything in sight just like all of his games I seriously think this guy thinks he's being Diverse or he's got some stupid idea that his fantasies of interacial relations makes him superior in game making. maybe if all the blacks were not rapists and there was some game aspects to them instead of simply making them cuckers every time, the games wouldn't be complete shit besides his inability to ever finish a game

Reactions: Rythan25

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
LMAO and there's a post on the Patreon page asking you to read it and it too is locked behind the pay wall. A sequel to an unfinished game, that takes a lot of nerve, not surprising from what I remember of Slonique's history here.

U

User_1263144

Well, I don't know Slonique much. I know I don't like he's writing style.
But it looks like he know how to make a game (or how to start).
Maybe he just needs help? someone talented, to write a good story for him?
Or head meds.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
so, all this "game" has for now is two events, one where you have to buy milk for jessie, and other where you have to buy a lingerie for zoey to make her stop using Alice, and you get to see tits, pussy and ass from those three girls, is that all?

well, considering that he is the worst writer ever, maybe if he dumbed down the gameplay like that them maybe it wouldn't be so bad, but this is barebones as fuck

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Goddamn man get your head straight...Finish what you started then make something else all this disappointed fans will come biting you arse later in the long run and i mean financial wise. Cant Finish a game then dont try making it.Take a vacation or something and relax then ffs finish your damn games.

Reactions: Netgear

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I think the forum needs a new TAG for products from developers like this. Either "Will-be-abandoned" or "Nevergonnabefinished" would do. My personal preference is the first. I have seen some other developers around with a track record similar to Slonique's, so I figure there's more use for it.

On a different note: maybe someone can rip the CG from all his games, combine it, and make a decent complete game out of it? :giggle:

MrNieth

Donor
Jul 22, 2017
That dude really like the oil paint filter on random pictures, here's my first fan art :p

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
soo much hate...

well, its Slonique but still...

i give a try and be back complaining about shit stuff. can't really give an decent review as its probably 5 minutes gameplay extremly stretched by freaking grinding.
meh, i dont have anything better to do while rendering anyway lol, and its not like something gonna make me crazy.

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes