• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ren'Py Abandoned Love Thy Neighbor 2 [v0.4] [Slonique]

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Very Confused? Huh?!
Game is here (available for $5 patrons). At 5 bucks it should with it, sorta like selling a car but the tires EXTRA!
Walkthrough is here (for $10 patrons).

Walks away from download... wondering, Why did i even go take a look anyway! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Welcome to Slonique's world ... :unsure::rolleyes:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@UncleVT or @crust or @N7 is the new version 0.2 for pc
What's new:
- Added 1 event with Kathy.
- Added 1 event with Mia.
- Added "show me" erotic scenes with Kathy, Mia and Sandra (9 scenes total).

Reactions: Krull and monroe

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Hey - its a final countdown from hell.

Once Slonique will finish ONE of his games, the world is gonna break and hell will open doors....

Oh... wait ..... no reason to fear.... this will probably never happen XD
If anything he opened the doors of hell with Part 1 and making a satisfying game would close them again. So much disappointment.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I don't get it. What kind of black magic he is using? Because another dev do things like this his patreons will run away in a month. No this one. :D I don't get it.
I have a more disturbing possibility. Maybe he kidnapped family members of his patrons? I mean, that's the only remotely logical answer.

Reactions: Netgear and Joraell

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
slonique's games give us the best discussion threads on the site...so everyone even remotely considering dropping a couple bucks on the game..drop the bucks on F95zone instead for giving us the better part..the thread..its a helluva lot more playable and the plot makes sense :p HAHAHAAA!!!

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The irony is that there must be a quality within his work that has inspired so many to complain so regularly and at length over such a long period. All of who still download and play. Weird.

He has his patrons who support his work and have done for a long while now. He also has detractors who are deeply frustrated with him.

Oh well.

The games are certainly not the best, but they’re not the worst either. :unsure::coffee:

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Reading through the thread, I saw several post requesting a new Tag for a game that likely will not be finished. I agree and the best name to give this new Tag would simply be "Slonique"! In our little community here, there is no other word more synonymous with "will eventually be abandoned", than Slonique.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Since he love blacking women so much his next game should be about a black guy going around canucking all his neighbors housewives and daughters. That way it's the good kind of sacred cow and everyone will be happy.(y)

Jul 30, 2018
not even gonna play this game at all the dev never finishes his/her games and doesnt ever get into any good scenes always leaves people blueballed if he/she ever finished part 1 of this game i would attempt to play it but no thx dont like quitters

Reactions: Capt OA

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The irony is that there must be a quality within his work that has inspired so many to complain so regularly and at length over such a long period. All of who still download and play. Weird.

He has his patrons who support his work and have done for a long while now. He also has detractors who are deeply frustrated with him.

Oh well.

The games are certainly not the best, but they’re not the worst either. :unsure::coffee:
The problem is, his renders are pretty okay, his choice of models, even if he re-uses them, is pretty nice, the concepts of what his games are about are pretty interesting, so overall, he makes stuff that could be awesome if only he fucking completed it properly.

Reactions: botc76 and Capt OA
1.00 star(s) 6 Votes