Ren'Py Abandoned Love Thy Neighbor 2 [v0.4] [Slonique]

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I saw all of the negative comments so I decided to download this game and give it a critical analysis. I'll break it down into 7 areas of grading.

Graphics: 2.5/5 The females are attractive enough so that if it was a well-written story I would be interested.

Content: 0.1/5 There is practically no content. A few small chats, no introduction maximum level of sexual content is boob/butt/pussy flashes. No sex.

Story: 0/5 a poorly written story thus far seeing as it doesn't even have an introduction or much content

As a sequel: 0/5 NEVER ever release a sequel unless the first is completed.

Chance of it being completed: 0.1/5 Not likely given the creator's history of not completing games and starting new games.

As a sandbox game: 0.1 / 5 There are several areas to go and you can make money 2 ways and talk to several girls, but the girls have almost nothing to say, and you gotta talk to them in a certain order or buy them stuff and almost nothing to spend money on.

Originality: 0/5 Nothing new or outstanding about this

Overall score: 2.8 / 35 so not good....

Jul 30, 2018
One thing I love about devs with less than stellar games is the comment sections are always worth reading.
its not so much the game is crap its that the dev never finishes the games before releasing new ones or second parts hes an idiot if he thinks it will draw more people to become patrons its stupid there are tons of devs who finish their games before starting new ones especially supposed sequels but @Slonique is a moron trying to draw new patrons only to disappoint them with never finished games.

a few pages back i named 3 devs that are incredible because their games are ever expanding and get better and better as time goes on even if they are only small updates atleast they continue their awesome work. i will always give these 3 props along with another one since they are all doing great work

Harem Hotel - @Runey
Mythic Manor - @Jikei
Man of The House - @Faerin
Parental Love - @Luxee

these 4 devs know how to keep peoples attention and its no wonder their patrons continue to grow

Oct 29, 2018
I only tried this for about 30 seconds ... no "start" ... no story/development ... I could not get past the finger paint smudging of the backgrounds ... I loves me some artistic renders, I do, but not something that looks like ... that ...

StoneWall

May 20, 2017
Are you all saying that Slonique is a premature developer?

But yeah, I am not sure what they are thinking with this move. It doesn't surprise me but this can't be a money grab. Maybe they just can't physically finish a game or get bored too easily. Not really sure why they would go into making games in the first place if they don't have the drive to finish at least one project.

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
he has to be doing this on purpose, for comedic reasons or something.
its just too trolly to be true.
whats the furthest he's ever gotten in a game he started developing before jumping to another one? 0.6?

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes