• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ren'Py Abandoned Love Thy Neighbor 2 [v0.4] [Slonique]

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Ha, ha, ha, a sequel to an unfinish game, it's like having foreplay and skiping sex to go right to the after sex conversation with your spouse, it's live a lot of fustrated people that didn't have there fun.

That's why a won't touch this game with a 100 feet pole and i'm flushing the first one.

Slonique won't ever catch me playing or trying one of his games, i'm do with this dev, like if we could call him that.

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
I gave it the worst rating I could. 1 star. I suggest you do the same so no one else downloads this pile of sh*t

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok... i get chance to give a test. here my result.

at first, i want to say that i was correct at the first time.. it is an 5 minutes gameplay extremly stretched by grinding.
grind... grind... grind... for what ? for a single picture of a pair of tits, an ass and a pussy (wich actually doesnt precisly show the pussy but more the waist of the girl in global view)
they are 15 CGs... and a bunch of "pictures" took from whatever internet source but mixed with a freaking hallucinogenic-delirium way... its a damn trip to play that game with such a terrible disforming effect on all the "places" you visit. (dafuq is this suppsoed to mean dev ? are you smoking something ?)

story and ... everything is the standard of Slonique imho. pretty simple, deja vu and boring as fuck.

i dont know, but Slonique is definitly the king about "grinding for soft naked pics".

and the fucking trip effect on almost all the pic is... geez i wont ever use this in my own game lol. that's something very... i dont know... you maybe need to play this game while under drugs or something.

in final result.. i cant recommend the game as right now. its nothing but grinding for soft naked pic (they are not even a pic of the full women naked, only parts such as boobs, ass and waist, not the whole girl in the pic). if yo kick away the grind part of the game... its.. (i not exaggerate) 1 minutes of gameplay at max if you are half analphabet.

nope... not even under drugs (wich apparently is the game target)

i dont blame on Slonique (again) , but.. come on... its possible to do wayy better than that -_-

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I don't get it. What kind of black magic he is using? Because another dev do things like this his patreons will run away in a month. No this one. :D I don't get it.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Hahaha he has the nerve to list abandoned, unfinished games as "complete" on his Patreon.

Walkthrough as a $10 perk? Is this a normal thing?

Still bringing in over $700 a month, amazing. If people want to keep giving him money more power to him.

Reactions: lancelotdulak

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
To be fair 700 is crap.

On the other hand making 700 a month when you didnt even finish your last game and are using generic daz models in this one is inspiring :p

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Ok, I saw this link under the Latest Updates section, and was kind of surprised that this one is labeled as a sequel, when the original isn't anywhere near completion... I can only guess that in reality this one is more or less a remake taking place after the 1st one because the developers learned a bunch from the first attempt, and wants to make a better version instead? But, why not just call it what it is, a do-over? Or are both projects now being worked on simultaneously? That would almost sound like a conflict of interest having to split the workload like that, which would end up stretching out development time (and kind of would seem like milking or dangling that carrot out with a longer pole)...

I'm a little hesitant on this being an actual sequel to an unfinished product... That would be like making 20% of Star Wars - A New Hope, and then making and showing the sequel before the first movie is done being made and shown to folks... Hence my reservations and concern over milk...

This similar shenanigan is being done with Daddy's "Goodnight Kiss 2", when the first one isn't done... Why not just be honest if you want to start over? Would it be fear over losing funding? Because that is a risk you have to take if you want to look credible and above board...

Zip

BadFox1

Jan 7, 2019
I Tried the grind for about three minutes and gave up and deleted... IT"S HORRIBLE! Save yourself the pain, you have been warned...

Reactions: HardrivenRC

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Very Confused? Huh?!
Game is here (available for $5 patrons). At 5 bucks it should with it, sorta like selling a car but the tires EXTRA!
Walkthrough is here (for $10 patrons).

Walks away from download... wondering, Why did i even go take a look anyway! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes