Ren'Py Abandoned Love Thy Neighbor 2 [v0.4] [Slonique]

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Aww shit !!!

Tagging this game thread as I expect great things from this... especially this one, as its most likely "Blacked is a Thing" part 2 !! Dont let us down Slonique.
I thought the same thing. I havent touched any of his games since that unfinished one with the niece but these threads are pure entertainment at this point. Always nice to see a new one popping up!

Reactions: Rythan25

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Sequel is right. It seems to be a direct one, as in it continues the "story" from where it left of.
Problem is, the main girl isn't in it so far. The only story I could find was that your bitchy ex is forcing your secretary to work for her and instead of finally sticking it to her, instead you bribe her with expensive Lingerie.

The only sex is that you can ask your "roommate" and your secretary to show you boobs, ass or pussy.

The gameplay is changed to a sandbox, but of course as is to be expected with Slonique, there's practically nothing in this one.

This is really a match in hell. Lazy ass milker dev, known for tiny updates and sandbox game without hints or anything.

You'd have to be pretty much an idiot to continue playing this.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How do you make a sequel to a game that wasn't finished?

Doesn't an ending need to be in place for a second one to carry on from?

I'm genuinely flabberghasted.

Reactions: darlic and Rythan25

Rizlim

Aug 6, 2017
Lmao not even going to bother with slonique games anymore, even as a free download. This guy doesn't deserve any support until he actually finishes one game. What a joke.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
i see the scammer is still going
well as long there will be dumb peps with money in the world

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
His Patreon literally just has "PLEASE READ THIS" as it's description, which leads to a Patron-locked post called 'So it goes'. Yeah... I'm gonna say fuck no to that. As if I wasn't yet convinced enough to never give Slonique the time of day again.

Reactions: botc76

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Sequel is right. It seems to be a direct one, as in it continues the "story" from where it left of.
Problem is, the main girl isn't in it so far. The only story I could find was that your bitchy ex is forcing your secretary to work for her and instead of finally sticking it to her, instead you bribe her with expensive Lingerie.

The only sex is that you can ask your "roommate" and your secretary to show you boobs, ass or pussy.

The gameplay is changed to a sandbox, but of course as is to be expected with Slonique, there's practically nothing in this one.

This is really a match in hell. Lazy ass milker dev, known for tiny updates and sandbox game without hints or anything.

You'd have to be pretty much an idiot to continue playing this.
it seems you are the only one who actually played the game, instead of writing about what the author is bad)

U

User_130505

How do you make a sequel to a game that wasn't finished?

Doesn't an ending need to be in place for a second one to carry on from?

I'm genuinely flabberghasted.
He is being sneaky.
By using the word sequel, he infers that he has actually finished a story.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
U

User_130505

Devs like this need some kind of warning label to show that they have never finished a game that they have started.

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes