Download:
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Isn't there an incest patch for this? there was one from the previous version, can I use it for this version?

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
How can you call this a 1.0? the new Update added like 5 mins of gameplay (I did read it) and the story is never finished.
Also what the fuck is wrong with all the characters?

Reactions: kokusho

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Isn't there an incest patch for this? there was one from the previous version, can I use it for this version?
i dont think it will work. you can try. but dont forget to backup original files, just in case.
but i honestly dont think it will work.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
I suppose he could claim a lot of work went into this one, what with the new settings (at least, I think they're new). Still, most of the other chapters are at least twice as long as this one.

Any chance there's a change log for this update? Maybe he added to other chapters?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
How can you call this a 1.0? the new Update added like 5 mins of gameplay (I did read it) and the story is never finished.
Also what the fuck is wrong with all the characters?
1.0 doesn't mean a complete game to all developers, in fact I'd be surprised if it did in these kinds of games.
Some Devs do strife to have at least the story part complete when they launch a 1.0, however there is no code of conduct for it really... look how other Devs make their versions like 0.00.01 just to avoid the issue :p

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Wait, this game has incest? Did it always have incest or is it new? I thought the MC didn't have family members in this game. :confused:

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Wait, this game has incest? Did it always have incest or is it new? I thought the MC didn't have family members in this game. :confused:
"Has" and "game" are a bit of a stretch. This is made by Slonique.

Seriously though, the MCs sister is in the game. She may have been changed to "roommate" now, but still.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes