1.50 star(s) 49 Votes
Nov 25, 2017
just finished the latest version. i guess i'm wondering how the developer will end it presuming that v1.0 is the last version. Alice got teased in this version, Jessie finally had development, Kathy however went to the backburner. Sandra is not the neighbor we want to love. That woman is a walking STD/VD. Ugh.. Zoey is just a complication that needs to leave.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
@Safetydummy

Unren/enable dev mode renpy also does many other things other then just extracting the image files. Enable dev mode renpy has unren built into it. Not only do they extract the images they also unlock the DEV mode where you can open the console to alter stats money change name and other things. They also extract all of the rpy files where you can fix a bug if you hit something instead of having to wait for a fix.

I've seen the other menu options- I usually just strip the pictures off of the crap games (with decent images) or enable rollback (and hope it doesn't break the game). Now, I don't know how to fix bugs- I guess the simplest ones are just replacing missing image files, so that the game doesn't give you that error screen (not that I know how to do that). I really don't know enough about the program beyond that to start tweaking around in its guts.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
It's so hilariously funny...

Each chapter feels like it was written by a different person.
One day we are disgusted with our whore neighbour... the next day, we want to fuck her and tame her...
One day our cute neighbour wants to be with us... the next, she doesn't want us anymore.
And now, we have "magic" pills... I can't stop laughing, really.

Keep it up.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
It's so hilariously funny...

Each chapter feels like it was written by a different person.
One day we are disgusted with our whore neighbour... the next day, we want to fuck her and tame her...
One day our cute neighbour wants to be with us... the next, she doesn't want us anymore.
And now, we have "magic" pills... I can't stop laughing, really.

Keep it up.
Maybe 'slonique' has multiple personality disorder? Maybe Slonique is in a college dorm in Ukraine and lets multiple people make this game, laughing the whole time about those silly westerners? Slonique is just such a mystery

Reactions: Viatovic

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
After reading a bunch of posts, I can understand their dislike of Sandra... pretty skanky. I think these scenes are to keep you from getting blueballed waiting for the Kathy and Jessie story to advance. Considering how quickly the Kathy relationship developed in the first few chapters, it’s really slowed to a crawl.

Reactions: jesusraul007

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
People that can't stand her skank ass are still blue balled as they're not going to pay any attention to her. Me personally I'm waiting for stuff to happen with Kathy Jessie and Alice.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
schit what is going on again in the update ?? Why must I fuck this filthy black cok hungry whore ??? I have zero interest in the every day endless gangbang with black guys makes ic hwill not fuck the disgusting ...... and then Kathy wants to end it ?? and why?? and now it gets really ridiculous that mc is

really too much? Is that supposed to be a joke? the game is full of such miserable girls totally stupid or stupid and a useless whore because you want to doc ham best looking for a new apartment and hope that the girls because then not quite so miserable ..... but the mc is so useless that he lets himself on

everything and then begs even the katie stays with him and even the gangbang whore fucks and is happy that he may finally fuck her again ...... and then you still have to listen how miserable loser of mc pities himself oh whats wron with me or i feel so stupid soso miserable .....

yes you are everything and much more you useless piece of shit ..... all these useless wives in the ass and ignore them all and look for you one or more that are not so miserable and useless ...... and apart from that is the update ridiculously short the dev probably nothing slower he best ends the ud does it really so the mc dumpd all the ones here and pulls i n another house in another city or country

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The ugly skank will show up and curdle the milk in her coffee and then try to blame it on the MC and say that he's trying to kill/poison her daughter.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes