1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I havent played this since autumn and im now at episode 4... wasnt Jessie your sister? or im mistaking for another game?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Safetydummy

Nope you are forced to do shit with that nasty ass skank whore of a wannabe mother. It's best to use a idle clicker so you can get past her scenes as fast as possible as there is no way to do anything without doing stuff with her as you are forced to do shit with her nasty ass.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
@Safetydummy

Nope you are forced to do shit with that nasty ass skank whore of a wannabe mother. It's best to use a idle clicker so you can get past her scenes as fast as possible as there is no way to do anything without doing stuff with her as you are forced to do shit with her nasty ass.

To that I say, "Ewwwwwww". :) If it wasn't for Kathy, Jessie, and Alice- this wouldn't be worth playing at all. (But she (Sandra) is n-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-s-t-y.)

Out of curiosity, what is "Idle Clicker"? I've never heard of it.

ozner

Apr 28, 2017
...i thought the mother will be ur other woman that you will in-love but the thing is she dosent care about love she care about cock...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Safetydummy

A idle clicker is a tool that you can download and set it to make your mouse click X amount of times per sec min hour 1/10th of a sec or 1/100th of a sec it depends on what you want. I have a free idle clicker that allows me to set it to where my mouse can click 1/100th of a sec so you can speed past whatever you want really fast by making it click x amount of times per every 100th of a sec. Idle clickers are very useful for those idle clicker games.

You could also replace all of the mothers images with a black screen if you wanted as well just remane the black picture to the original picture.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
@Safetydummy

A idle clicker is a tool that you can download and set it to make your mouse click X amount of times per sec min hour 1/10th of a sec or 1/100th of a sec it depends on what you want. I have a free idle clicker that allows me to set it to where my mouse can click 1/100th of a sec so you can speed past whatever you want really fast by making it click x amount of times per every 100th of a sec. Idle clickers are very useful for those idle clicker games.

You could also replace all of the mothers images with a black screen if you wanted as well just remane the black picture to the original picture.

Huh, that's something that I'm going to have to look into (especially for the Sandra scenes).

I don't know how to do the second thing that you mentioned- how do I replace the images, just go into the "game" folder and replace Sandra's with what exactly? That's means that (ugh) I'd still have to look at them. Lol

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Safetydummy

You have to use something like unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files then open the image folder. I use paint-net as you can drop multiple files into it at one time and then alter each one as you go. I set the paint size to a huge size so you just have to click once and her picture is done then overwrite the picture. If you keep the image folder safe you can later replay and her pics will still be destroyed and before extracting game files again move the image folder and then overwrite with the altered folder to overwrite the ones that you altered again so you don't have to do it again.

Extract game into a folder then extract enable dev mode renpy into same folder and run the .exe file and select that named game folder and wait till it closes and the image files will be extracted.

DDillers

Jun 20, 2017
The "story" of this game is so retarded, MC is so damn unlikable, the choices are so predictable and thus, boring, and most of the time you can't even chose where to come. Yet this is still one of the games I wait for the most because of how absurdly hot Sandra is, probably the hottest character in any game I've seen , at the very least top 5.

Reactions: Rythan25

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I dont know if i like where this game is going.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you. Kathy did say, "And you... you rush it... Push me to the edge... I feel like I'm losing control." This just proves it by what the MC is planning on doing.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
@Safetydummy

You have to use something like unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files then open the image folder. I use paint-net as you can drop multiple files into it at one time and then alter each one as you go. I set the paint size to a huge size so you just have to click once and her picture is done then overwrite the picture. If you keep the image folder safe you can later replay and her pics will still be destroyed and before extracting game files again move the image folder and then overwrite with the altered folder to overwrite the ones that you altered again so you don't have to do it again.

Extract game into a folder then extract enable dev mode renpy into save folder and run the .exe file and select that named game folder and wait till it closes and the image files will be extracted.

I may have to putter around with this- although it does sound like a bit of work, closing my eyes is effortless. :) I've used UnRen before (that guys deserves so much praise for that little program) just to rip the images out of Ren'py games- especially the ones that really aren't worth playing, but have really nice renders.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Safetydummy

Unren/enable dev mode renpy also does many other things other then just extracting the image files. Enable dev mode renpy has unren built into it. Not only do they extract the images they also unlock the DEV mode where you can open the console to alter stats money change name and other things. They also extract all of the rpy files where you can fix a bug if you hit something instead of having to wait for a fix.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes