Thanks RWaites ;)

Reactions: RWaites

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
here is an incest restoration patch for LTN v9
it's powered by a script of @bossapplesauce, i hope you don't mind
rollback and skipping is enabled too
put the file to your game folder
Thanks. I'm sorry to ask this but what exactly does this patch do? It was never clear to me. Does it restore cut content due to Patreon or something?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks. I'm sorry to ask this but what exactly does this patch do? It was never clear to me. Does it restore cut content due to Patreon or something?
nope, mc's sister is again his sister and not his 'old friend'

Reactions: kymico

Torak01

May 7, 2017
I've edited chap9 file for a proper incect with Jessie.

Basically, patch just replaces text with another
"an old friend" becomes "my sister"

Reactions: kymico

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
So, I've always like this artist's work, but I've been reluctant to download this one because the artist tends to let the game Peter out before it gets anywhere. But he/ she is very good at creating hot characters. Is there any content to this one? I mean actual sex, not just posing, teasing and changing clothes?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
So, I've always like this artist's work, but I've been reluctant to download this one because the artist tends to let the game Peter out before it gets anywhere. But he/ she is very good at creating hot characters. Is there any content to this one? I mean actual sex, not just posing, teasing and changing clothes?
There is some sex.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
unless i get access there, i can't upload the patch at
it's been posted in the op
Inkedbandicam 2018-05-11 09-43-25-323_LI.jpg

Better to put the patch on Lewd After sometime a lot of people will ask where is the patch and make 3 pages of shit because they don t know how to use search in option. I say that here but that true for every game whit a patch on this forum.

Reactions: Centurion

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
View attachment 98269

Better to put the patch on Lewd After sometime a lot of people will ask where is the patch and make 3 pages of shit because they don t know how to use search in option. I say that here but that true for every game whit a patch on this forum.
Click that link and see what happens. You have to email them to get approved before they allow you to upload patches. I emailed them & never heard back.

Reactions: Jeancul

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version - the original zip file was 1.03GB, compressed version is 190MB.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Love Thy Neighbor v0.9.0 - compressed by @bossapplesauce

Download PC Windows: (190MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Click that link and see what happens. You have to email them to get approved before they allow you to upload patches. I emailed them & never heard back.
unfortunately I have to confirm that
Requires recent version of 7zip to extract!
i hope, you get not into trouble, for posting a link to 7-zip :biggrin:

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes