1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Поехали!
Apr 12 at 8:43am
Russian language. I must be right, Slonique is a guy named Serge from Ukraine. Just google Slonique and you'll find him.

He's not black, or a man woman team, he has to be trolling us silly westerners

Well I partially take that back. He could be literally another Tommy Wisseau. Wasn't Tommy from Eastern Europe?

Reactions: RWaites

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Where did
The picture in the background represents void in Sloniques soul that only BBC can fill
I don't understand, she's clearly the version of her from when she already was living with her uncle, but she doesn't have her awesome tits.

Did she get her implants removed?
Did she work there while she was living with her rich uncle?
Is this scar on my soul left by Abyss expunged by Slonique by him pretending that game never existed, yet the girl does?

I'm confused.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
I am seriously wondering... Is the character completely delusional? oO Seriously, if the author is trying to portray a deranged man, he is quite succeeding, but if the goal was to make the hero sympathetic, god it's such a fail.

The guy spends his whole time judging one character for sleeping around, thinking she's a bad person because of that, while doing exactly the same and not realising it. Talk about hypocrisy. He keeps obsessing about Kathy's purity like some religious psychopath, thinking of her like an object (she's sweet, innocent, pure, she's like a beautiful doll who only exists to love him). And I thought it weird before realising he is her freaking teacher (or at least she is in uni and he's a teacher there). I mean WTF?!
And he even sexually assaults his roommate, while during the whole act thinking he is doing her a bloody SERVICE because she's having a dream and looks, again with the obsession, pure?! I mean, even as a dream, this is seriously fucked up.

Seriously if this is an essay on describing some kind of delusional sexual maniac, it's fun. Otherwise, the author has a seriously twisted view of the world, as the character sounds racist (I mean who the fuck would consider saying that, because he lives in a black neighbourhood, he doesn't have milk because they stole everything. That's not even remotely funny, unless you're doing that to a black friend who you know likes to laugh about such stereotypes.), also completely mysogenistic, obsessive to the point of being creepy, and judgmental while being completely hypocritical by not realising he's doing the same exact acts (and rationalizing by saying it's not his fault he's just being nice, is not an excuse).

Apart from that, the sexual situations are exciting, and I like the renders. I just seriously hope the protagonist is actually meant to sound so deranged.
I think we're peering in Slonique's soul playing his games.
It's a dark place and he has the additional fetish of making games for the express purpose of cucking and cockblocking the people that play his games.

Reactions: supermanz95

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
I just played this game today an let me say WWTTTTFFFFFF I think I just wasted about 45 mins of my life .I mean the first few chapters were good then the mc see that the mom suck his so called friend then fucks not one but 2 black guys calls her a slut she taunts him an he goes right back in there.Then he goes all physico about her daughter she belongs to him an no one can have her then turns around an fucks anything thing with a hole. WHAT is this GAME?????

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
The picture in the background represents void in Sloniques soul that only BBC can fill
Where did

I don't understand, she's clearly the version of her from when she already was living with her uncle, but she doesn't have her awesome tits.

Did she get her implants removed?
Did she work there while she was living with her rich uncle?
Is this scar on my soul left by Abyss expunged by Slonique by him pretending that game never existed, yet the girl does?

I'm confused.
Guys, I'm not sure that we'll ever understand why Serge does what Serge does unless he comes back and explains his life stories. I thought I did at first, but this guy could be doing a number of things: He could be trolling everybody, trolling westerners, legit into black cocks, another Tommy Wisseau, etc. All we really know is that he uses Russian language sometimes, and a guy named Serge uses Slonique as a username and is from Ukraine. If you really want to know why he does what he does, google Slonique, ask Serge if he's the same Slonique, and ask him why he does these things...

Or don't and enjoy the madness :)

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Guys, I'm not sure that we'll ever understand why Serge does what Serge does unless he comes back and explains his life stories. I thought I did at first, but this guy could be doing a number of things: He could be trolling everybody, trolling westerners, legit into black cocks, another Tommy Wisseau, etc. All we really know is that he uses Russian language sometimes, and a guy named Serge uses Slonique as a username and is from Ukraine. If you really want to know why he does what he does, google Slonique, ask Serge if he's the same Slonique, and ask him why he does these things...

Or don't and enjoy the madness :)
Slonique was probably the reason Ukraine got invaded

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Why does she look like she smeared charcoal all over herself on the 2nd pic... Oh wait this is Slonique

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes