1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
chapter 8 not opening
Just go to the main menu and click 'start,' it should work (It did for me)

As for the update. I wasn't a fan. It had nothing to do with the locker room stuff (We know Sandra's a slut and the whole BBC thing should be a given at this point) but that's not what annoyed me. What annoyed me is there's at least three times where you should be getting action in this update but you HAVE to stop or else you get walked in on or something to result in a bad action.

Reactions: Voltin and Led

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I'm enjoying the game so far, but someone should really let the developer know that normal people don't smile like that. ;) It's kind of freaky and is the only major flaw I've seen in the game so far. Tone that *way* down to normal human being emotions and we'd have a winner. ^_^

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Just go to the main menu and click 'start,' it should work (It did for me)

As for the update. I wasn't a fan. It had nothing to do with the locker room stuff (We know Sandra's a slut and the whole BBC thing should be a given at this point) but that's not what annoyed me. What annoyed me is there's at least three times where you should be getting action in this update but you HAVE to stop or else you get walked in on or something to result in a bad action.
I agree, besides the fact that it was the shortest update, so far, it was also a "how to get blue balls" update, so to say.

bluecats2019

Sep 20, 2017
so...in Chapter 8... only finish the chapter without new chapter right...nothing much...just some BJ and pantsu...

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Torrent link for 0.8a hotfix (pc,max,android) , incest patch, walkthrough

changelog:
Bugfix
Now chapter 8 is unlocked.
updated incest patch for v0.8a (its now more flexible)
There are links to foreign websites etc included in the downloaded files and the game files themselves have been modified to include advertisements. I'd avoid this spam file.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
There are links to foreign websites etc included in the downloaded files and the game files themselves have been modified to include advertisements. I'd avoid this spam file.
Links from russian page. I download all games from there. So far i am okey. :)

RMo

Sep 3, 2017
What script must change to can use the console.

Maybe in the future you can explain it. I doesn´t help when you tell all time that you have to use the console when you can´t use it (because it is looked).
Basic google-fu should really give it to you, but the simplest way of doing it is to edit the file renpy/common/00console.rpy
and change the line config.console = False to config.console = True
save it, and restart the game. After this, shift+O will open the console. I tend to do it with all games just in case.

You can also add config.rollback_enabled=True there, and it will allow rollback if it was forbidden. This can also be done directly from the console.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Some savvy modder sure could take the renders from this game and make something good, which it currently, is not.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Some savvy modder sure could take the renders from this game and make something good, which it currently, is not.
what do you need, more bbc jumping out of the lockers, more love or more neighbor, the last update was full of that
but i'm eager to see, what a real modder can achieve, when he sprays his magic
/sarcasm off

Reactions: Darkaura

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I love this thread. No interest in the game, but you guys crack me up, so I keep coming back.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Okay so as much as I've seen people going on about NTR in this, is it actually NTR - as in, the MC's romantic interest (Kathy) getting fucked?

Or is it just another case of people slapping that label on any game where any character fucks someone other than the MC?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Okay so as much as I've seen people going on about NTR in this, is it actually NTR - as in, the MC's romantic interest (Kathy) getting fucked?

Or is it just another case of people slapping that label on any game where any character fucks someone other than the MC?
There is no NTR, there is no cuck shit.

You fuck your ex and the neighbours mother. The mother also fucks black guys.

Neither your ex nor any of the women you are chasing take dick from anyone else.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
There is no NTR, there is no cuck shit.

You fuck your ex and the neighbours mother. The mother also fucks black guys.

Neither your ex nor any of the women you are chasing take dick from anyone else.
So the latter then. I figured that was probably the case, thanks for clarifying :)

Reactions: Gomly1980

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Links from russian page. I download all games from there. So far i am okey. :)
That may be, but I don't trust any game that has been deeply modified by slimey spammers. They've shown their lack of respect for the game, the developers, and the users by hacking the game files to advertise their own crap and force it in your face when you're trying to play a game that didn't and shouldn't have that spam crap in it.

Consequently I have nothing but scorn and contempt for those spammers pissing all over someone else's work. Low level scum.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
That may be, but I don't trust any game that has been deeply modified by slimey spammers. They've shown their lack of respect for the game, the developers, and the users by hacking the game files to advertise their own crap and force it in your face when you're trying to play a game that didn't and shouldn't have that spam crap in it.

Consequently I have nothing but scorn and contempt for those spammers pissing all over someone else's work. Low level scum.
Agree with you they start doing advertise thingy this month. It was only in folder as web link. Now i see web page advertise in walkthrough and in game start menu.

Reactions: phreadom

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I patched the latest version, but all the chapters say "locked" even after a fresh start.

I first tried it on my existing game after I'd finished the whole game. Then I deleted that, and my entire saves folder from ~/.renpy/ etc... and started again from a completely fresh install, and still nothing.

I placed the patch files in the /game/ folder and deleted the .rpyc files so that they'd be regenerated from the .rpy files...

But again... no difference. All chapters locked.

I can unlock them with the chapter1.unlock() console command... but I'd like to know why they're all locked in the first place. Chapter I should obviously be unlocked at the very least.

Agree with you they start doing advertise thingy this month. It was only in folder as web link. Now i see web page advertise in walkthrough and in game start menu.
Yeah, I'd have overlooked it if it were just the links in the folder. But when they change the actual files themselves, that really crosses the line for me.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
1.50 star(s) 49 Votes